13

After you and Mark woke up in your bedroom next to each other, you both got dressed and sat on the edge of the bed together.

You felt really happy, then worry came over you.

"Mark," You said,

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Did we use protection?"

Then a worried expression was across Mark's face.

"Shit," He cursed, "No, no we didn't."

You had a mixture of emotions. One side of your emotions was happy and excitable. The other was worry and anxiety.

"A part of me actually wants a baby," You explained.

"(Y/n)," Mark said, "You have to think about this."

"I have been Mark," You said, "I've been thinking about this ever since I remembered everything. Even before I remembered I was thinking about this."

"I don't know," Mark sighed.

"Mark.. Lily would want us to be happy," I said, "This is really cliche, but she's still with us," You touched his chest in the general area where his heart was.

"You're right," Mark sighed again, "If you're pregnant, I'll be happy."

You smiled, "This is why I love you."

"I love you too," Mark said, giving you a small peck on the lips.

You smiled widely.

~time skip - one week later~

You woke up to run to the bathroom. You were sick a couple of times, and by the time you were done, Mark was by your side and holding your hair back.

You breathed deeply, "Thank you."

"Anything for you," Mark said.

"C-Can you buy me a test?" You asked tiredly.

Mark nodded and left. You flushed the toilet and closed the toilet lid. You went to the sink and brushed your teeth to rid the awful taste of sickness from your mouth.

You decided to take a quick shower, so you climbed in and turned on the water.

You'd just showered the day before, but you wanted to relax and let the warm water cascade down your body.

You were in there for about ten minutes. You got out of the shower and put a towel around yourself.

You walked across the hall to your bedroom and found clothes to change into. You got dressed and brushed through your hair, not bothering to blow dry it.

A couple minutes later, Mark came home.

You went down the stairs and greeted Mark.

He took the test out of the plastic bag, "I also got some of your favorite snacks to make you feel better," Mark said sweetly.

You thanked him and took the test with you to the bathroom.

You took the test and set it upside down on the counter.

You left the bathroom and found Mark editing videos. You sat with him and nervously smiled.

"So are you nervous?" Mark asked.

"Yes," You replied, "Very."

"So am I," Mark took your hand and rubbed circles on it with his thumb, "But if you're pregnant, we can get through this."

You nodded in agreement, not knowing what else to say.

{*****}

About ten minutes later, you left the room to check the test.

You got to the bathroom and took a deep breath.

You picked up the test and flipped it over, not looking at it right away.

Then you looked at it.

It was positive.

You dropped it on the counter and sat on the ground.

You put your knees up to your chest.

You had a mix of emotions; excited, nervous, happy, upset..

Seconds later, Mark walked in the bathroom.

Seeing your emotional state, Mark picked up the test himself and looked at it. His face was unreadable.

Mark sat on the floor with you and looked at you. He started smiling.

"I'm pregnant," You said, partly excited and nervous.

"You're pregnant," Mark repeated, a grin plastered on his face.

{*****}

You and Mark were just about to go to bed. You walked up the stairs together and sat cross legged on the bed across from each other.

"So how do you really feel about this pregnant thing," Mark asked you, pushing a stray strand of hair away from your face.

You sighed, "I don't know, Mark. I mean, I'm happy about it, but I'm also really nervous and kind of upset."

"It's a mixture of emotions for me too," Mark replied, taking his glasses off and rubbing his eyes, "But I know when you give birth that we'll love him or her with all of our hearts. We'll love him or her just as much as we loved - as much as we still love Lily."

"I know," You managed to genuinely smile, "I love Lily a lot and I think about her everyday."

"So, I know it's way too early to say this, but what names do you like?" Mark asked you.

"Well, if it's a girl I think it should be a flower, like Rose, Daisy, Orchid, Iris, and I really like Phoenix, even though it's not a flower," You explained, "And for boys I like Edward, - after your middle name - um.., Mason, Evan, Camden, and I like Christopher too."

"I like Orchid and Phoenix the most for girls," Mark said, "And I like Edward and Evan the most for boys."

"I'm kind of hoping for a girl," You said, "I mean, I'll be happy with either gender, but I really want a girl."

"I'm kinda feeling the same way," Mark said, chuckling, "But I want to name a boy after my middle name!"

You giggled at what he said, "I love you."

"I love you too," Mark kissed your cheek, "A lot."

"Well I want you to know that I feel exactly the same about you."

"I'd hope so," Mark smiled, "But that is a lot of love. How much do you love me?"

You outstretched your arms as far as they would go, "I love you, this much!"

Mark laughed, "I'm happy that you love me that much, because I love you that much, and maybe even a little more than that."

You smiled. Then the two of you went to bed.

/a/n Sorry for the wait on the chapter, and thank you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting. :D

After this chapter we should get to 100 votes, which makes me really happy. I love you guys! :D

So if you liked this chapter, punch that vote button in the face, like a boss!

And I will see you in the next chapter! 

Bye-bye!! :D