Author's Note

Hey, it's Emily..

I have some pretty serious news, but don't stress out..

Well I got into a car accident. No one was hurt, but the vehicle I was in had a lot of exterior damage. Nothing on the interior was affected, only the doors on the left side of the vehicle have more difficulty opening and closing.

I'm honestly just happy that no one was hurt, (though I did stub my pinky toe, it hurt pretty bad for about two minutes), and I know that when I tell my mom in a few days, she'll just be happy that I, and my friends who I was with, are uninjured.

I might not update for about a week because of me being away from home for three days, and because the accident was really scary and I've honestly never been that terrified for my life.

When the other vehicle hit, I was so scared for my health, and for my friends.

I'm really, really thankful that no one was hurt, and yeah... Thank the fucking lord.

Well I love you guys, and I just wanted to tell someone about this.

I'm completely okay, I'm just a little freaked out at the moment, and scared for how my parents are going to react.

But yeah, you all mean so much to me, and I'm so glad that I'm alright because if I didn't get to say goodbye to you guys.. That would destroy me, if that makes any sense.

Again, to reassure you, I'm okay.

I love you very much.

Love, the author, but most importantly your friend, Emily <3