11

Mark laughed at you as you struggled with the Mario Kart game.

"Shut up," You said, laughing with him.

"You're terrible at this!" He laughed out.

"I hardly remember how to play, obviously, so deal with it," You said, then died by running of the edge of a cliff which caused Mark to laugh even harder.

"You know," You put the controller down, "I'm actually feeling happy."

"I'm glad," Mark smiled, "I'm not feeling as sad as I was about Lily's death. I mean, it's still the worst feeling that I lost my daughter, but I'm happy you're here."

You smiled back, "I'm happy too."

"Good," He playfully ruffled your hair, causing you to giggle.

You stood up from your bed and opened your dresser. You slipped on a pair of blue jeans and a plain black tee shirt. You brushed through your hair and did your everyday morning routine.

"Ready to go?" Mark asked, Lily all dressed and ready in his arms.

You nodded and smiled.

You gasped.

"What?" Mark asked as the memory continued.

You and Mark went out to the car, (along with Lily, obviously), and Mark pulled out of the driveway.

You put on your seatbelt and turned on the radio to your favorite station.

You sang along to the song playing.

Mark looked at you and smiled.

You looked back.

Tears began to form in your eyes. The memory continued flowing into your brain. Mark squeezed your hand tightly, a worried expression across his face.

Both of your attentions were faced on each other. You didn't even notice as an oncoming vehicle ran into the side of your car, pushing your car off of the road and into a tree.

You heard Lily crying and the sirens before you blacked out. You even heard the loud sobs and screams coming from Mark.

You put a hand on your forehead. Tears ran down your face as you remembered everything. Your childhood, your childhood friends, everything about Mark and Lily and loving them; every single memory your brain had stored in it.

"Oh my god," You said. Though the tears were heavy as rain, you grinned, "I remember. I remember everything."

Mark grinned and laughed, then wrapped his arms around you and kissed you passionately.

"I love you so much, (y/n)," Mark said as he pulled away from your embrace, a huge smile still on his face, "So, so much."

"I love you," You said. Your grin was glued to your face. You were so happy that you remembered everything.

"I'm so proud of you, (y/n)," Mark said, "You did it, you made it through this."

"I made it," You said, tears streaming down your face. Partly sad tears, and partly happy tears.

"Lily," You said, making yourself sad.

"I know," Mark said, "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault," You reassured him, squeezing his hand.

"Thank you," He said, tightly holding your hand.

"But I'm happy," You said, "I'm happy I remembered."