14

@(Y/t/n) = Your Twitter name
@(H/t/n) = Hater's Twitter name
Also I don't want tweets to have a character count in this, it's too annoying to deal with xD

You were in your first trimester of pregnancy. You had a small baby bump and you had morning sickness at least once or twice a week.

Mark was recording videos at the moment, and you sat on the couch, scrolling through your phone.

You and Mark had already told his viewers, about a week after you'd found out about the pregnancy.

Ever since Mark got married to you, his community - for the most part - completely respected and welcomed you.

You were on Twitter, occasionally retweeting/favoriting tweets or replying to them.

You noticed a hate tweet, one that you hated to read.

"@(Y/t/n) You should get an abortion and leave Mark, because he's mine. I can't believe he hasn't left you yet. You don't deserve him. Fuck you, leave my man alone."

Your mouth went agape. You still hadn't gotten used to the hate after all this time. You hated to interrupt Mark's recording, so you didn't bother going to him.

You replied to the tweet. You knew it wouldn't solve anything by replying, but you did anyways.

"@(H/t/n) it doesn't bother me that you want Mark and I to split, but don't you dare tell me to get an abortion. Even if Mark and I were to break up, I'd still keep the baby. I love that kid inside my stomach, so don't say something like that to anyone."

You clicked "tweet" and almost instantly got a response.

"@(Y/t/n) You're a bitch and you and your baby need to die in hell."

You decided not to answer to that one, knowing that they wouldn't stop bothering you if you kept replying.

A few minutes later, Mark left his office and smiled when he saw you.

He walked towards you and sat next to you on the couch.

"Hi," He said, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey," You replied, giving him the best smile you could.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

You sighed and nodded.

You told him about the tweet and everything. He looked upset.

"But, (y/n), you should know not to reply to those," He said, "I care about you and I want you to be happy."

"I know," You said, "I just don't want people saying that I should abort. Especially your viewers."

"I know," Mark said, giving you a small peck on the lips, "Do you want me to talk about it in the next vlog?"

"Only if you want to," You said, shrugging, "I don't want people to get worked up."

"I'm going to talk about it," Mark said.

"When?"