12

(Y/n/n) = Your nickname
(Y/f/c) = Your favorite color

"(Y/n)!" Mark shook you awake.

You groaned and threw a pillow at him, "Shut uuuuup."

"Get uuuuup," Mark mocked.

"I wanna sleeeeeeep," You said.

"I don't caaaaaare," Mark laughed. He threw the covers off of you.

"You're an ass," You said tiredly, though you were joking.

"Thanks," Mark smiled, "Come on. I'll carry you to the kitchen and I'll make you breakfast."

"Pick me up," You said happily.

"Well someone's happy," Mark said, "Come here, (y/n/n)."

You sat up and Mark picked you up bridal style. You laughed. Mark kissed you deeply, then pulled away and carried you down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Mark made your favorite breakfast meal. You thanked him and ate.

After you were done eating, Mark cleaned up your plate and his.

"I want to make a vlog telling everybody that you remembered," Mark said.

"Okay," You said, "Let me get dressed."

Mark nodded, kissed your temple, then you went upstairs and changed into a simple outfit of your (y/f/c) shirt and jeans.

You brushed through your hair and applied some light make up that flattered you well.

You went down the stairs and hugged Mark from behind, scaring him.

"(Y/n)!" Mark yelled, "Don't do that."

"Sorry, Markimoooo," You giggled.

"Don't call me that," Mark laughed, "Ready to make the video?"

"Yes," You said.

Mark picked you up again. Your legs wrapped around his waist and your arms wrapped around his neck. Your head was over his shoulder and you closed your eyes, enjoying the moment.

He carried you to the recording room and put you in your favorite spinny-chair.

He sat in his chair and started recording.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and I'm here with my lovely wife, (y/n)," Mark said to the camera, "We have some good news."

"I'm pregnant!" You said.

"What?!" Mark yelled, his mouth wide.

You laughed really hard. When you could speak again you said, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding."

"You better be kidding, because it definitely wouldn't be my baby," Mark muttered, "I'll edit this out unless I forget."

You laughed again, "Well the real news is.... Pause for dramatic effect," You said.

"She remembered!" Mark said.

"I remembered!" You repeated.

"Yay!" Mark said, a grin on his face.

"So it just kinda randomly happened yesterday," You started explaining, "And we were and are both really happy about it."

Mark said some things that he would be doing soon, then he did his outro and finished recording. He set it to upload without editing. You knew he had the part in the video that he forgot to edit out, but you didn't tell him. You chuckled at the thought.

"So what are we doing today?" You asked.

"Let's go swimming!" Mark said.

/a/n the author may have forgotten to mention that you live in a house, not an apartment, and the author also forgot to mention you had a pool in your backyard. the author apologizes for any confusion :P/

"Um, okay," You laughed, "I'll change then."

"I'll let you do that while I do something else," Mark said, thinking about what he should do while you change.

"Okay," You said again, leaving the room and going up the stairs to change into your bathing suit.

Once you were changed, you went back down the stairs. Mark complimented how you looked and you blushed.

"Let me change," Mark said. You nodded.

While Mark was changing, you sat at the table and scrolled through your timeline on Twitter. Mark scared the crap out of you by picking you up from the chair and putting your torso over his shoulder.

"I hate you!" You said while laughing.

"You'll hate me more in a little bit," Mark laughed back.

"Mark Fischbach, if you throw me in that pool I will kill you!" You yelled, laughing even harder.

Mark did a fake evil laugh and took you to your backyard. He went to the pool, took you off of his shoulder and placed you on your feet in front of him to kiss you. You kissed back. Then, Mark pushed you into the pool, but you took him in with you.

When you both resurfaced, you found each other and Mark began to kiss you again. You wrapped your legs around his torso and kissed back.

You pulled away after what seemed like forever. You looked at Mark and smiled.

"I love you, (y/n)," Mark said, staring at you and smiling.

"I love you too, Mark," You replied, staring at him.

Then Mark let go of you and plunged himself underwater. In a few seconds, he wrapped his arms around you from behind. You laughed in response.

You escaped his arms and climbed on his shoulders. He swam around while giving you a piggy back ride.

He went backwards, pulling you off of him and underwater. You resurfaced soon and laughed.

"You're my everything, (y/n)," Mark swam towards you and snaked his arms around your waist. He kissed you and you kissed back, smiling against his lips.

Your pool-makeout-session started becoming pretty heated. You pulled away from each other to get out of the pool, then you went inside and up the stairs to your bedroom.

"You're so beautiful," Mark whispered.

/a/n So this chapter was a little shorter than the others, but I can't write smut. Yeah.. It's happening right now. ;)

lololololololol soooooooo... Sorry for the wait on the update, but I've been dealing with personal stuff at the moment so I took a really short break.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did... Don't forget to punch that vote button in the face like a boss!!

And I will see you, in the next chapter..

Bye-Bye!! :D

p.s. thanks for being the best readers a girl could ask for <3