4| sleepover

Y/N'S POV

I got ready and took all things that I need. Including toothbrush, pj, few good games. Then I packed everything and head to Theodore's dorm.

Unfortunately his dorm was also Mattheo's. Ugh, I do not want to see him. I'm planning to ignore him as much as possible.

I arrive at their door and knock. "Welcome to the sleepover party" Lorenzo says opening dorm wide open.

"Hi" I say walking in to see everyone already there chatting and laughing exept the introvert Mattheo who was smoking on the couch.

Our eyes meet but I look away. "So what's up?" I ask smiling. "Nothing really, this is a bit boring" Daph answers.

"That's why I brought games" I say smiling taking them out of my bag. "Omg, I could kiss you right now" Daphne says.

"Do that, babe" I wink smirking to piss off Theodore. "Nah uh, please don't cheat on me in front of me" Theodore says covering his eyes.

"Stop being dramatic, of course I would never cheat on you" she says hugging him then mouthing me "exept if it's with you, babe"

I smirk and laugh. "Let's play, starting off with charades" I say taking out the game from my bag.

We all gather around and start putting cards on our head. "You're not playing Mattheo?" Theodore asks.

"No" Mattheo answers. "Okay, I'll go first" I say breaking this awkward moment. "Uhm, am I an animal?" I ask.

"Yes" everyone answers. "Okay a little help, it looks as ugly as Mattheo" Tom says snickering.

"A hippo" I say. "HOW DID YOU KNOW" Theodore says jumping up. "How could I not, what else is ugly as Mattheo" I say.

Tom and I broke in laughter. Me and Tom are good friends and do gossiping sessions when I help him how to impress Astoria.

So I ramble and we may or may not have made Mattheo's code name hippo. So what? It's the truth.

Mattheo just scoffed from the side. "Really mature from you guys" he said disgusted but I couldn't care less.

We continued playing but soon everyone got bored so we stopped and decided to search up games for sleepovers on pintrest.

"Kiss, marry, kill, let's do that" Lorenzo says and we all agree. "Ivy, kiss, marry, kill; Lorenzo, Harry and Luna" Blaise says.

"Uhm, kill Harry, kiss Lorenzo and marry Luna I mean she's the queen" she says and Enzo blushes a bit but is also sad because she didn't say marry him.

"Blaise, kiss, marry, kill; Pansy, Luna, Astoria" Theodore says. "Sorry Astoria but kill, kiss Pansy and marry Luna" he says and we all cheer.

"Bluna ship" I say raising my drink in the air. We all cheer again. "You act like 3 year olds" Mattheo says.

"Well you either play or shut your mouth cause no one ask for your opinion" I say. "Sexual tension in the air *cough, cough" sexual tension in the air" Theodore mumbles.

"Shut your fucking mouth" Mattheo and I say in the same time then look at each other glaring.

"Let's just get back to the game" I say turning back rolling my eyes. "Okay, Y/n; kiss marry kill, Mattheo, Tristan, Ron" Draco says.

"You really want me to struggle, come on Ron is so ugly and Mattheo well he's ugly and he's Mattheo" I say disgusted.

"Just chose" Theodore smirks. "Ugh, fine but this means nothing. Kill Ron, kiss Mattheo and marry Tristan" I say as Mattheo scoffs.

MATTHEO'S POV

Yay, she like Tristan. Just fucking great. Now I have even less chance.

Y/N'S POV

"Okay, now let's play staring contest and Mattheo you are joining" says Tom while mouthing me 'pair me up with Astoria'.

I nod as we all sat down it circle. Unfortunately for Tom we were taking out our partners from the hat.

But that lucky bitch still got Astoria. Theodore got Daphne. Enzo got Ivy. Draco got Pansy. Blaise got single which ended up with me and Mattheo paired together.

"No, no, no I am not playing this" I say getting up. "What? Scared you won't be able to resist me" he says smirking.

"Oh, you're on Riddle. I'm not scared but I know you will lean in" I say smirking back. "Sexual tension" Theodore starts again.

Me and Mattheo turn our heads glaring at him. "Okay" he mumbles shutting up immediately.

First there were Daph and Theo and of course Theodore couldn't stop himself from kissing her.

Then Draco and Pansy which all I need to say are now dating. Then Tom and Astoria but Tom didn't make it he kissed her which turned into heated make out session.

Which was stopped by Theodore saying "Ok that's enough I don't want to see my nephews making" and we all laughed.

Tom and Astoria looked flustered tho. Lorenzo and Ivy oh that was so funny to watch.

Enzo trying not to kiss her but every second he leans closer then overthinks and leans back and Ivy got so annoyed she just smashed her lips on his. Dayummm.

Enzo then asked her out while stuttering like bitch calm down. But she said yes anyway.

And it left us with me and Mattheo. We sat down in front of each other. And lean so our faces our inches apart.

Our foreheads one against the other. His eyes staring deeply in mine. And the staring contest finally begun.

MATTHEO'S POV

Her lips were for a hair away from mine. Her eyes looking at me and her forehead leaning against mine.

I was giving my maximum to not kiss her right now but as time was running by I couldn't lean myself away.

I was leaning in more and more. Our lips were now brushing together and it was end of me.

And just as we were about to kiss the timer goes off telling us we won. I sigh at disappointment and defeat.

One second later , if it rang one second later and I would have her lips on mine but no, luck is just not on my side.

"Ooooo, interesting" Theodore smirks and Y/n immediately pulls away. "Nothing is interesting here" she scoffs and goes on the other side of the room.

"Uh huh, whatever you say" Enzo smirks.

Y/N'S POV

"Let's play truth or dare" Blaise suggest. "Okay but with Veritaserum" Pansy says taking a bottle from her pocket.

"Deal" Blaise says and we start. "Blaise, truth or dare" I smirk. "Truth" he says and Mattheo whispers somehing which makes me glare at him.

"Are you dating Luna?" Ivy says as we all smirk. He wanted to deny but fortunately for us Veritaserum made him tell the truth so he just says "yes" immediately.

We all jump up cheering giving each other high five. Everyone smiling. "Okay moving on from this, Mattheo" Blaise smirks and we alm sit down.

"Do you like Y/n?" he asks.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: I know it's a bit boring but it will become interesting soon. Thank you for reading and voting and commenting, ly all♡♡ ~ Juliette