21| distant

~5 days time skip~

MATTHEO'S POV

Overthinking. Word that wouldn't be known to me if it weren't for these 3 past days.

Y/n has been so distant, so cold towards me. I can't help but worry. She won't even look at me in the eyes.

And those 'What if's' and 'maybe' are killing me. And I can't do anything to stop them.

What if she cheated on you? No she would never. I try to tell myself but my head won't listen.

What if she fell out of love? But she seemed so fine before. She seemed to love me before.

What if I did something wrong? But she could have told me instead of hating me tho.

What if I hurt her? What if I made her uncomfortable? What if I didn't show her enough love?

What if she just doesn't love me how she did before? What if I'm just not enough?

What if she found someone that can offer her more? Someone who will treat her better.

I tried spending time with her more but the more I tried more distant she got. What am I doing wrong?

Every time I tried to talk to her or spend time with her or just cuddle. More and more random excuses.

I just want to know why. I want to know what made her not talk to me anymore or not even spare me a look.

I'm laying on her bed overthinking. Again. Just the thought of losing her makes me panic.

What if she breaks up with me? What if she leaves me? What if this was just a game?

What if she doesn't really love me? What if she doesn't care about me? What if she loves someone else?

I'll lose her. And she'll be gone. Somewhere with someone new. And I'll die all alone.

I hear the door crack as she walks in. I see her tense up on sight of me. "Hey" I say. "Hey" she says walking past me not sparing me a look.

"Can we talk please?" I ask as she wondered somewhere in her closet. "Ehm, how about when I come home. I'm going to girls today sorry" she says.

"Can't we talk now before you leave?" I ask. "Sorry I don't have time" she says walking past me again.

I slightly take her arm and turn her around making her look at me. "Y/n, is everything okay?" I ask.

"Yeah everything is fine" she says. "Are you sure?" I question. "I promise" she says giving me a smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

I calm down a tiny bit. She gives me a quick kiss before walking away again. Why am I so easy to distract?

Why do I give in in everything she says, she does? Because I'm obsessed with her. For 6 year already.

I can't think of anything else. And I'm scared that one day exactly that is going to kill me.

And I think that day is today. And I am so fucking scared of it. Scared of what she will say today?

I'm scared she's going to leave. I'm afraid of so many things.

I sigh and walk out in the living room. I see Emma dusting and texting someone probably that her Jason.

Maybe she can tell me why Y/n doesn't look at me anymore. Her and Y/n got pretty close.

"Emma" I say as she puts hand over her heart as I suprised her. "Scared me there sir" she sighs. "It's okay, you can call me Riddle" I say.

Mattheo is only for Y/n tho. Maybe our friend group but mostly only her.

"Okay, Riddle, what do you need?" she asks. "Did Y/n recently told you anything about me? Or if she's upset or something?" I ask.

"No, she didn't she told me she has to tell me something tomorrow tho and looked a bit nervous but I wouldn't know" she says.

I sigh. "Oh, thank you anyway" I say sadly. "Did something happened?" she asks concerned.

"She is just being so distant these days I'm so scared she doesn't love me anymore" I say.

"Trust me, she does. I don't know what's going on but I know for a fact that girl absolutely loves you so don't worry" she says.

"Okay, thank you for help" I say as she nods. "Your welcome" she says as I walk away.

I open my phone to see new notification from Y/n's Instagram.

#y/n_riddle my girlfriends always know how to make me feel better

Comments have been turned off

And now everything is here again. She said she was fine. But this means she lied.

She promised. She also promised she would never lie to me. Oh fuck. Stop this madness.

I throw my phone on the bed as I sat on the floor my back against the wall. I couldn't stop the tears.

Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. She loves you. Yeah, right. SHE DOES. Uh huh. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

She hates you, she doesn't care about you anymore. She doesn't need you. Why are you even trying?

You seriously think you're enough? STOP. SHE LOVES ME. She doesn't.

I broke down. Please get me out of here. I beg. Get me out of here. Get me back to her.

~time skip~

It's 2 hours later. I calmed down. Needed some time but I'm fine. Lies. Whatever.

She just arrived home and is in the bathroom for past 10 minutes.

"Y/n" I knock on the door. "Are you okay?" I ask worried. "Is everything fine?"

THIRD'S POV

On other side of the door sat Y/n sobbing holding a little rectangle shaped thing in her arm. Positive. Fuck, pregnant, how could she be pregnant?

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: yeah, uhm, SORRY NOT SORRY

ThornRoses is going to hate me :) oh well

Anyway ehehe so thoughts -->

And where the fuck this all of this motion got from? Like 2 chapters a day? I am spoiling you guys.

Thanks for commenting and reading, please vote too ☆->★
~love, Juliette