22| confession

THIRD'S POV

"Darling, I'm getting worried. Can you get out? Please. I just want to know you're okay" Mattheo says as he was also almost crying at this point.

Y/n leaves pregnancy test on the cupboard, wipes her tears and sighs before opening the door and walking out.

Mattheo notices she's crying and immediately wraps his hands around her as she hugs him back.

He calms down only a little bit. "What's wrong?" he asks brushing fingers through her hair.

"I-i have to te-tell you-you som-somthing" Y/n says while sobbing. "Okay, calm down, calm down darling" he says kissing her forehead.

They walk over the their bed and sit down. "I don't know how to say it" she says.

Mattheo was internally screaming and crying. She's gonna leave you, you stupid idiot.

You really thought she would settle for you. Thoughts were that ran over his head.

"It's okay, just shoot" Mattheo said but he did felt like someone was stabbing him right now.

"But I'm so scared Mattheo" she whispered as tears left her eyes. "You're scared of what?" he asked.

"That you're gonna leave me then" she sobbed, his heart fell apart as he tried to pick he pieces but failed.

"I will never, ever leave you" he said kissing her forehead and wrapping his hands around her.

"What's wrong? You can tell me" he said pulling back a bit. "Mattheo, I'm-I'm pregnant" she said scared of what he's going to think.

MATTHEO'S POV

"YOU'RE PREGNANT" I say jumping up. She nods with more tears spilling from her eyes.

"I understand if you want to leaev-" before she could even finish that sentence I pick her up.

"WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS AND I'M GONNA HAVE A CHILD WITH YOU, OMG I FEEL LIKE I'M ABOUT TO FAINT" I scream.

She looks like she just saw a ghost. "You're happy? You're not mad?" she asks suprised.

"Why would I be mad? This is a wonderful thing. We're going to have a child" I say smiling.

She also slightly smiles and hugs me tightly. "I was so scared how you're gonna react or will you leave?" she mumbles in my chest.

"I will never leave you darling" I say kissing her forehead. She lifts her head smiling and gives me a small kiss.

"Oh my God, why are you standing, sit down" I say picking her up bridal style and placing her gently on the bed.

"Why are you laughing? I am serious" I say as she starts dying from laughter and I glare at her.

"I can still walk" she says. "I know but not on my watch" I say sarcastically smiling.

"God you're are an idiot" she says. "All your idiot" I say kissing her before snuggling next to her.

She snuggles closer resting her head on my chest. "I love you" she whispers raising her head to look at me.

"I love you more, Mrs. Riddle" I say smirking as she blushes. "Impossible" she says.

"Very much possible" I answer kissing her slowly, gently. She pulls away and rolls her eyes annoyed.

"So do you wanna talk about the name for the baby?" I ask nervously looking at her.

"I would love to, what do you have in mind?" she asks. "Well, for the boy Theo and for the girl Bella" I say.

"Okay I like Theo. But Bella no, it's not gonna go" she says shaking her head. "Which one would you like?" I ask.

"Ehm, Kate?" she suggests and I shake my head while mumbling nope.

"How about Layla?" she suggests. "No offense but never" I respond. "Well then suggest something" she groans.

"Okay, Diana" I say. She smiles. "I love it. I love that name" she says. "Okay so we have names" I say smiling.

"Yeah, yeah we do" she says smiling as I kiss her. "We have to tell the group" I say sitting up.

"Yeah, well, girls already kinda know, I'm sorry I was freaking out and I was stared how will you react I just went to them" she says looking guilty.

"It's okay, I get it" I say hugging her tighter. "Thank you" she says kissing my cheek.

We lay back down next to each other. "But like who should be dinner served first, husband or kids?" she asks.

"Doesn't matter to me cause no one is eating untill my wife sits down" I say looking at her.

"Oh my God" she says hiding her face behind the pillow but I remove it. "Dont hide that beautiful face away from me"

"Mattheo stop it, I'm blushing mess" she says as I laugh kissing her. She gives me a peck before pulling back.

I just got to realization. "We have to tell my father" I gulp. She laughs. "You should worry more about telling it to mine" she said.

"Fair enough" I respond shrugging my shoulders. My father might even be happy for me this once.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. And next chapter, you're gonna love it.

Thank you for commenting and reading, please vote too ☆->★
~love, Juliette