15| bar 2

MATTHEO'S POV

God, this girl. I can't physically look away from her anymore. She only gets prettier and prettier if that's even possible.

We arrived to the bar and girls of course dragged her away to the other side. Away from me.

"So the progress?" Theodore asks. "I'm gonna be honest I really don't know, it's all so complicated" I respond.

I turn to look at her only to see her laughing and smiling with them. I notice my lips also curled up in a smile from just watching her.

I shake my head and whisper "fuck, what are you doing to me Y/n?" Thankfully for me no one heard.

"Oh fuck" Theodore says. "What?" I ask. "Just don't turn around" he says but I ignore. Big mistake.

"HeLo MaTtY" Lena. Ew. God, what is she doing here? "Fuck off" I respond. "Cocky as always I see" she smirks.

"Fuck off" I repeat. "Why, is your girlfriend insecure that more hot women is talking to you?" she says laughing in that bitch ass high pitch laugh.

"She's actually my wife and she has no reason to be insecure when she's infinity times hotter since you're not even pretty" I respond.

"Oh, we don't want to start lying don't we Matty" she says. "Only person here lying would be you so" I say as everyone just watch.

"What did she do to learn so much of your respect? Got you to bed? I can do that and better" she smirks and I am disgusted.

"Okay that's enough go to hell" I say raising my voice as she just smirks bitting her lip.

"You know you want me Matty" she smirks. "Are you insane? Did you not just hear what I said? Well let me put it more input. I fucking love my wife and I hate everything else and that everything else includes you so get lost" I say.

"Oh, really, well we'll see how that goes for you and her after I do this" she says leaning to kiss me.

I push her away before her lips got anywhere near mine. Boys also get to my defense backing her away.

I see Y/n rush over slapping me across this face leaving me shocked. "Go fuck yourself or Lena I don't really care just don't show up in front of my face" she says as she storms out.

Fuck, she must have misunderstood or saw it wrong after all I was turned to her with my back.

FUCK, SHE'S PROBABLY THINKING I CHEATED ON HER. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. NO, NO, NO.

I rush after her not other thought exept explaining it to her.

"Y/N" I scream running after her but she doesn't stop,she doesn't even look back. She's not coming back.

"Y/N" I scream desperately trying to stop her "WHAT" she screams turning back as my heart calms a bit.

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T KISS HER, I SWEAR Y/N, I PROMISE YOU" I start apologizing.

"THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN WHAT I SAW" she screams as tears get in my eyes.

All I can think about it losing her. My heart wouldn't manage to handle that. Losing her would destroy me.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAW BUT I DIDN'T LET HER KISS ME OKAY, I PUSHED HER AWAY" I scream desperately.

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAW" she says turning away, fuck, Matheo do something.

Fuck it.

"PLEASE, I CAN'T FUCKING LOSE YOU Y/N" I scream. "WHY THE FUCK NOT, WE'RE ENEMIES, YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME" she yells.

She could've stabbed a dagger right through my heart, it would hurt less.

"DONT CARE ABOUT YOU? I FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N, CAN YOU FINALLY STOP DENYING THAT, I LOVE YOU SO SO FUCKING MUCH IT HURTS AND YOU IGNORE ALL THE SIGNS BECAUSE YOU HATE ME AND I AM SO FUCKING HURT KNOWING I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE UP FOR YOU ANY DAY KNOWING YOU HATE ME, I JUST LOVE YOU MORE BY EACH DAY, MORE THEN ANYONE IN THIS WORLD AND I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO SAY IT BACK, I AM ASKING YOU TO FUCKUNG ACKNOWLEDGE IT ALREADY" I scream as my voice cracks and I sob.

She looks at me with pity taking a deep breath.

"Fucking acknowledge it" I whisper as my heart shatter to pieces and I drop to my knees.

She sighs as I sob and she walks closer. She kneels down next to me.

"Listen, Mattheo" she starts. "Don't call me that" I say. "What why not" she responds confused.

"Because it gives me fucking buterflies and I can't think of anything else then kissing you" I say looking her right in the eyes.

She tilts her head. "Then do it" she says. "What" I whisper not believing what I'm hearing. "Then kiss me" she says.

I look at her to find that disapproval but there's none. Her eyes show not a glimpse of regret.

I place my hand on her cheek and suck in a breath. I can't belive I'm doing this. She leans close.

I lean closer. Her lips brush against mine and I can't stop myself anymore. I'm kissing her.

I pull her closer as my tongue enters her mouth and she moans against my lips. We pull apart and look at each other's eyes before smashing out lips together more passionately.

"I still hate you" she mumbles against my lips. "Uh huh, sure you do" I whisper as my hand goes behind her neck pulling her closer in more passionate kiss.

She gets a grip on the collar of my shirt which she uses to pull me closer onto her.

My hands wrapped in her hair. Fucking perfect.

"So that this mean you feel the same?" I ask shortly pulling away. She kisses me back again passionately.

"You think I'd kiss you if I wasn't feeling the same" she mumbles against my lips.

"Can you say it" I whisper. "I love you" she says smiling kissing me more eagerly, passionately, deeply.

"God, that sounds so good" I say kissing her again.

"AYO, CAN YOU CALM DOWN WITH KISSING, I'M TRYING TO WATCH AND SPY BUT IT'S DISGUSTING ME"

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: Yeah, uhm, sorry that it's so face paced but I just lost motivation and I'm tying to get it till end ASAP.

Anyway thank you all for reading and commenting also please vote ☆->★( saw this from other writer and thought it was smart)
~love, Juliette ♡