30| here we go again

Y/N'S POV

I wake up and squit my eyes because of the bright light. I notice I don't have any clothes on.

These sheets are soft and white. I look to my left. Mattheo is still sleeping. One of his hands is wrapped around my waist and his back is facing the ceiling.

His curls are laying around. Oh, fuck. Our clothes are on the floor. I drop my head back on the pillow. I'm tired.

I turn looking at him again. That curls. Those eyes. That smile. It all seems so familiar. Suddenly everything goes white.

~flashback~

"I do" Mattheo says sliding the ring on my finger.

"You're fucking beautiful" he says kissing me.

"WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS" he says jumping up.

"Oblivate" he whispers.

Thousands of memories flash in front of my eyes. I remember everything. I remember every single thing.

I turn to Mattheo punching him with a pillow. He immediately jumps up. "YOU FUCKING PRICK" I yell.

I see Mattheo freeze. His breathing becomes unsteady.

MATTHEO'S POV

OH DEAR LORD. WAS SHE DRUNK? OMG SHE THINKS I USED HER? OMG SHE'S GONNA LEAVE ME. I'M LOSING HER I'M LOSING HER I'M LOSING HER.

Y/N'S POV

"YOU FUCKING MADE ME FORGET ABOUT YOU, FORGET ABOUT US? ABOUT MY DAUGHTER" I scream.

His face completely changes and he hugs me crying into my shoulder. "You remembered" he whispers sobbing.

"YEAH AND I'M MAD" I scream. "I had no choice. He was trying to get me to kill you, Y/n, your father wanted me to kill you" he whispers. HOLD UP.

"MY FATHER?" I scream. "Yeah" he whispers. "Wh-what do you mean?" I ask.

"Will you let me show you?" he asks and I nod. He does a spell so I can see his memories.

Everything flashes in front of my eyes. I can't belive this. But again my father never loved me so I acually can belive this.

"I-I need time to think about all of this" I say getting up and picking up my clothes.

"Okay, okay" he whispers. "Take your time and come back when you're ready, I'll wait" he says looking at me. "But please don't leave me" he pleads crying.

"I won't. I would never leave you. I promise" I say looking at him before I lean down and give him a peck on the lips.

I pull away and get ready. "I'll see ya soon" I say before opening the door. "See you soon, be safe, I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I say before walking out.

MATTHEO'S POV

I drop on my bed. She remembered. She remembered everything. She remembered me.

I smile. That's all I need for now. I mean it would be even better if she was cuddling me in my arms right now. But this is fine too.

Y/N'S POV

I don't know where do I go? Oh, to my apartment right. I'll be there for a few hours just to get everything processed.

~time skip~

I arrived at Mattheo's house. I walk in and drop my car keys. I see a little figure rush to me. Diana.

She's crying and trying to wipe her tears. "Hey, hey ,hey" I say crunching down to her level.

She hugs me immediately. I hug her back. Oh, how much did she grow? And I wasn't there.

Her first word, her first step, everything. I wasn't there. I need to make this all up to her. God, I'm so sorry darling.

"What's wrong?" I ask her as she's hugging me tightly. "Da-dada is cry-crying a-and un-uncle Theo is-is tryi-ing to he-help b-but it-it's not wo-working" she stutters sobbing.

Oh my God, what did I do? I wipe her tears. "It will all be okay, I'll calm him down, let's go" I say taking her arm.

I crack the door slightly open. "Mattheo you have to calm down, breathe in and out" Theodore says breathing loudly trying to calm him down.

"I can't, Theodore, she left, she left hours ago. And maybe she left forever. I'm scared. I'm so scared I lost her" he sobs and cries and he can't stop.

I open the door. "Theodore" I whisper as he turns around sighing in relief. "Oh thank God, you're here" he says.

"I'll calm him down, take Diana for me" I say. "Okay" he says getting up. "Let's go, uncle Theo will bake you cookies" he says picking her up and rushing out.

I walk closer. Mattheo breathing is becoming more normal. "I'm here, I'm here, you're not losing me, I promised okay I'm not breaking that promise" I say putting my hands on his.

He nods heavily inhaling. "Breath in" I say as I help him to breathe normally. "Now out" I say as he exhales.

His breathing pattern finally gets normal. "It's okay, it's okay, I'm here" I say hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry" he sobs. "You have nothing to apologize for" I whisper. We sit there just drowning in each other embrace.

"I love you a lot. And I'm sorry but I didn't want to lose you and I wouldn't change what I did if it saved you" he says.

"I know and I'm thankful, I love you a lot too" I say as I lean my forehead against his.

He lets out a deep shaky breath. "I was so scared" he mumbles. "I know but I'm not going anywhere" I say.

I give him a peck on the lips and he kisses me back. I place my hand on his chest as he puts his hand around my neck.

He kisses me passionately before we slowly pull away. "How do I tell Diana I'm her mother?" I ask.

"Well, she always wanted you to be. Since the moment she met you so that won't be to tough" he says and I smile.

~small time skip~

"So you're my real mom?" she says looking at me with those big wondering eyes.

"Yes" I say nervously. She let's out a tear before getting up and hugging me as tight as her body let her.

I hug her back crying in her shoulder. I lean my head on it. "I love you" she whispers.

"I love you so so so much more" I whisper to her kissing her forehead. Mattheo just looks at us in awe before joining the hug.

One happy family. My happy family.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: OKAY TWO IN A DAY AGAIN? WHERE IS MY REWARD

BROOOOOOOO CAN YOU BELIVE THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT?! I JUST REALIZED BROOOOO CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ehm anyway after my crying session thank you for commenting and reading please vote too ☆->★
~love, Juliette