23| grandchild

You're welcome

~time skip~

Y/N'S POV

We arrive at Malfoy Manor. Last time I've been here was at the ball. It was so nicely decorated and looked so happy.

Now it looks cold and sad. Everything is in dark colors. Shadows are covering most of things.

It gives shivers just to walk through the hallways. Goosebumps go along with shivers.

I lean in to Mattheo and cling to his arm as a conformation he's still here and that he's keeping me safe.

Voldemort. He's like nice at times and then he's a heartless power wanting bitch.

And I don't know what will he be today. I'm hoping for the first option. We walk over to his office.

Mattheo knocks and then waits. "Come in" we hear so we do. We open the door and walk in.

Never ever have I thought I will see Voldemort reading a book. I bet that if he had a nose he would so be wearing glasses right now.

"Oh my God, Y/n, dear sit down" he starts while smiling. I smile and sit down. This is weird.

"What brings you here?" he asks. "Well we have to tell you something" I start and sigh.

"Well go ahead" he says smiling. "I am pregnant" I say smiling. "WHAT, YESSSSS, FINALLY" Voldemort squeals.

Me and Mattheo stare as Voldy screams and squeals. After a bit he finally calmed down.

"So you two are gonna have a child" Voldemort starts. It almost looked like he had tears in his eyes.

"Yeah" I say awkwardly but relaxing a bit. I spare a glance to Mattheo who looks so shocked he can't even speak.

"Do you have names?" Voldemort asks. "Yeah, we were thinking Theo for the boy and Diana for the girl" I say smiling.

"Oh my God, such beautiful names" Voldemort says putting a hand over his chest.

And I see. No, shut up. GREEN NAIL POLISH ON VOLDYS NAILS. OH MY GOD.

"I have to say I love the nails" I say smiling. "Omg, thank you queen" Voldy smiles.

"I think I need to sit down" Mattheo says barely having strength to get himself a chair.

He drops his head in his hands looking literally shocked. I mean how did he not know he's father is a literal sassy queen.

"Yeah, uhm, I still can not belive you settled for my son like this is a literal dream" Voldy starts.

"Like I remember telling Snape you are gonna be my daughter in law, that bitch was so jealous" now I am getting jaw dropped too.

"But I was so scared cause like Mattheo is really not the best at expressing emotions" Voldy says.

"Right?" I exclaim smiling. "For real, like I remember catching him stalking your social media and I'm like oooo someone's got a crush 'What no! I hate her, just look at her. So ugly and I was like boy who you foolin, that girl effin gorgeous" Voldemort says.

Mattheo is staring eyes wide. "Aweee that's cute Mattheo" I say looking at him as he looks like on edge of tears. (Jk)

"I'm so happy you're together and you're getting a kid, wow, do you maybe know the gender?" Voldy asks.

"No, unfortunately I don't know a spell for that" I respond. "I do, if you want to know it tho" Voldemort responds.

"Mattheo?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah, I would like to know" he smiles and I nod smiling.

"Okay" Voldemort says as he mumbles a spell. "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE HAVING A DAUGHTER" he squeals.

Mattheo had happy tears in his eyes as he hugs me smiling. "We're having a girl" and I nod chuckling through my tears.

"Excuse me please, I need to calm down" Voldy says taking tissues from his table. He wiped his tears. VOLDY CRYING.

"We have to head out now, we have to tell the others too" I say wiping tears. "I understand" Voldemort responds.

We wave leaving. "Byeeeee, queen... and Mattheo" Voldemort says as we close the door.

"I think I'm hallucinating" Mattheo says. "Take me to therapy" he says and I laugh.

"Will do" I smile kissing him.

THIRD'S POV

Voldemort quickly left everything and used floo powder to transport to Hogwarts.

He rushes to Dumbledore office in which he knows Dumbledore and Snape are having a gossiping session.

"BITCHES I HAVE TEA" he says literally slamming the door open. "SPILL" Snape and Dumbledore immediately turn around.

"I AM HAVING A GRANDDAUGHTER" Voldemort squeals. "SHUT UP" they say jumping up.

"I AM THE LUCKIEST PERSON ON THE PLANET" Voldemort responds. "Lucky bitch" Dumbledore scoffs.

They all sit down at the table. "You know I was like YOU KIDDING ME gurl, I can't belive you actually settled for my son but whatever" Voldy says.

"I mean but for real, you have Y/n as a daughter in law you lucky bitch" Snape responds.

"Yessssss, I swear if my son messes this up, he's getting disowned" Voldemort says sipping tea.

"I belive that" Snape says. "Also at the moments like this I wish to have a nose so I can have glasses and just lower them down to give that look 'are you for real'"

"I can't belive they are actually together" they all squeal. "I know, I'm a great matchmaker" Voldy says.

"You bet, hun" Dumbledore responds and continues "Also Oh my God, I have to show you this pic of Umbitch like I was straight up laughing at least 5 minutes"

Dumbledore shows Voldy and Snape a picture from his Nokia phone. "OMG, SHE LOOKS LIKE THE OLD RAG" Snape cracks up.

"LITERALLY" Voldemort responds laughing. And suddenly the door slam open.

"HOW DARE YOU BITCHES, NOT INCLUDE ME IN YOUR GOSSIPING SESSIONS" McGonagall gasps putting hand over her heart.

"OMG, SORRY, IT WASN'T PLANNED BUT COME SEE THIS PIC OF UMBITCH, TRUST ME IT MAKES UP FOR IT" Dumbledore says.

She walks over and starts hysterically laughing like a villan. "And they say I'm evil, might check your staff Dumbledore" Voldemort says.

McGonagall glares at him so he shuts up. "I'm having a granddaughter" Voldemort says to McGonagall.

"OH MY GOD, CONGRATULATIONS" she says as they hug. "Guys, we ran out of tea, who is for some vodka?" Snape asks as they all raise their hands.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: First off who likes this chapter -->

Who likes Voldy-->

Yeah, here is my present guys, I hope you liked it, we have one more chapter after which I will torture you then :)

But until then thank you for reading and commenting please vote too ☆->★
~love, Juliette