5| arrangements

Y/N'S POV

Mattheo gulps. What the fuck? This was supposed to be easy. He will say he hates me and done but what the hell?

Suddenly I feel my dark mark move and sting. I lift up my sleeve cause everyone here are death eaters too exept Ivy but she knows.

I see Mattheo do that too. "Why are only your dark marks moving?" Theodore asks as I look around.

Really no one else dark mark is hurting or moving. "Guess Dark Lord is calling only us?" I say suspiciously.

Everyone smirks and I scoff before me and Mattheo appear in Malfoy Manor in front of our fathers. What the fuck?

THIRD'S POV, earlier that day

Dark Lord is angry today. He is mad about not having enough power. He wants a heir now.

Unfortunately before solving that he also needs to solve problems with unfolyal followers.

So he called Henry Esmerays, Y/n's father and he arrived soon. "I hear there's been some problems?" Voldemort asks.

"No, Lord" Henry answered. "You still remember you owe me something, Henry don't you?" Voldemort asked again.

"I do Lord, tell me what you need" Henry asked hoping the Dark Kord won't kill him. "I need you to find a proper wife for my son."

"If I may my Lord, I have suggestion" Henry said. "Go on" Voldemort seemed interested. "My daughter, Lord, she's the age and they go to school together" Henry suggested.

Voldemort raised a eyebrow thinking about it. "Deal, I'm going to call them here to arrange and discuss this" he said and Henry nodded.

Y/N'S POV

Me and Mattheo stood there in front of Voldemort and my father. What the fuck is happening?

"Y/n, walk closer" Voldemort says an I step forward. "My future daughter in law, I gotta say she's going to be perfect from my son" Voldemort says.

"WHAT?" me and Mattheo scream. "Oh, yeah, you are getting married, my power is falling and I need a heir" he says and my eyes widen.

Me and Mattheo have a child? Together? WHAT THE ACUAL FUCK? "NO, I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HIM" I refuse.

"Stupid girl, you have no choice you are marrying each other and that's the final" Voldemort says.

Me and Mattheo look at each other and I huff. "Y/n do not embarrass me in front of Dark Lord" my father threatens.

I roll my eyes. "Wedding is for 2 months and now I arranged you a room for you discuss how the wedding is going to look like also for you to get closer, now off you go" Voldemort says.

"Mom would never allow this, I wish she took me with her" I say looking at my father. "Where, take you with her in grave" Voldemort asks laughing and I look at him confused.

"Oh, you don't know? Your dad didn't tell you" Voldemort smirks. "Lord, please don't" my father starts.

"No, no, she deserves to know that her mother died" Voldemort smirks. "NOO, SHE DIDN'T, HOW" I scream.

"Your father killed her himself I just helped to dispose the body" Voldemort smirks smiling. "YOU MONSTER" I say as I'm about to swing on my father.

But Voldemort shoots a spell and suddenly I'm not there anymore instead I am in some room and my hand punched the wall.

"Wow, wow" Mattheo says pulling me back from hitting that wall. "Calm down" he says examining my hand.

"How am I supposed to calm down? I just found out that my mom never left me, she died, she was killed" I say as tears leave my eyes.