24| Diana

~1 year time skip (yes you read it right)~

Y/N'S POV

1 year passed. Pregnancy and shit was so fucking tough but at least I had Mattheo to help.

He is the sweetest person and even a better father. He would hold my hair in case of morning sickness.

He would bring me food for my weirdest food cravings. He would comfort me every day how I look absolutely amazing.

Even when I was screaming and crying that he's gonna leave me now that I got fat, he said he'll love me forever and then he cuddled me whole night.

I really got the jackpot with him. And labor, that fucking shit. Mattheo won't stop talking about how with that strong hand I could be champion arm wrestler.

He was so happy. I could saw him cry from happiness as lady handed him the baby.

That man was so happy that you could see I have chosen the right guy. At first he didn't even want to hand baby to me.

It was until I fucking screamed that I will hold his hand again, he hurried but carefully placed Diana in my arms.

We were smiling so bright as our baby girl was sleeping in my arms. Diana Riddle.

Oh, and there were visitors. Theodore and Lorenzo wouldn't leave my side for good 10 days before Mattheo kicked them out.

~flashback~

"Let me hold her" Enzo whined. "No, I get to hold her first" Theodore argued. "Oh, please, who told you that" Daphne scoffed.

"Give me my niece right now" Enzo said literally threatening the poor Mattheo who was holding her.

But like poor? No, Mattheo damm well I know has anger issues with everyone except me.

"Berkshire you have 3 seconds to get out of my sight before I give my child to Daphne, YES THAT'S HOW FAR I WOULD GO" Mattheo says.

They all kinda threaten each other with Daph. Cause my girlfriend is very protective of me and hates all of them, Theodore a little less cause he is her boyfriend but mostly all of them so they are all scared of her.

"NO, YOU DARE TO GIVE TO DAPHNE. SHE IS GONNA TEACH IT ALL THE BAD WORDS AND HOW TO BITE" Theodore and Enzo scream.

We hear crying. "YOU WOKE UP MY DAUGHTER?!? MATTHEO THOMAS RIDDLE YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO HAND IT BACK TO ME BEFORE YOU ALL GO CALM DOWN OUTSIDE" I scream.

In less then 3 seconds my girl was in my arms. I nod towards the door as they all sadly sigh.

Theodore and Enzo go first but Mattheo stops at the door. "Can I please stay I promise I'll be quiet" Mattheo says.

"No, you can come back after you take a walk" I say. Mattheo whines before leaving.

"Girl who the fuck is that? Mattheo before 1 year damm well would never whine. He had that disgusting frown all the time and looked like someone just murdered his hamster" she says.

I laugh. "Love does that to people" I say. "Yeah, it really changed him" she says smiling sitting next to me.

"How are you holding up?"she asks. "Well, pretty good. Mattheo is helping a lot" I say smiling.

"That's good" she says smiling as she looks at Diana. "She's so cute" she whispers.

"Yeah, she has Mattheo's eyes" I respond smiling.

~end of flashback~

I'm currently resting on my bed. My head on Mattheo's chest. I listen to his heartbeat.

These past few weeks had been tough to us. Being new parents isn't easy at all.

And Mattheo was so worried that he wouldn't be a good father and I felt so bad for him.

But he is so sweet and helpful I couldn't think of a better husband and father of my daughter.

Somewhere along these thoughts I fell into a deep sleep which was soon woken up but cries coming from Diana's room.

I sigh stand up putting on my slippers and heading to her room. I see the door already open.

I look inside. Mattheo. He's holding her in his arms, cradling her. I smiles as he softly shushes her.

He sits down on the chair not noticing me. "Shush, shhhh, it's okay, dada is here" he says swaying her.

"You need to stop crying cause we don't want to wake up mommy. You know she's so beautiful and works so much, she needs some sleep so we need to give it to her so she'll be even more beautiful when she smiles" Mattheo says.

I blush smiling. He's so sweet and caring. I slowly walk over as he finally looks up.

"Oh, no, we woke up your mommy. Now she's gonna kill us so we need to hide" Mattheo says making her entertained.

He gets up and 'hides' behind a chair. Diana giggles and I smile. "Who interrupted my beauty sleep" I say smiling playing along.

"You don't need that, darling. You are already far too beautiful" Mattheo says as I blush and Diana smiles.

"I'm gonna distract her for you and you hide" he whispers to her as she nods and he puts her in her crib.

He walks over taking my hands pulling me to him and kissing my lips slowly while smiling.

"Let's go to sleep" he says glancing back at Diana who fell asleep right away. He chuckles wrapping his arm around my shoulder and leading me out of her room.

We lay back down with my head on his chest as I wrap my arms around his torso.

"You okay?" he whispers and I nod. "When I'm with you two then better then ever" I smile.

He smiles before leaning in and giving me a kiss. We pull away smiling as I rest my head on his chest again.

"Good night, darling" he whispers kissing the top of my head and my hair before resting his chin there.

"Good night Mattheo" I say before falling asleep. My husband. My very hot husband.

•|THE END OF THIS CHAPTER|•

A/N: I'm back to school soon. God, this 2 weeks will be hell so I'm not sure will I update cause I have a lot on my plate right now. Sorry.

Anyway you're gonna hate me in next chapter :)

Thank you for reading and commenting please vote too ☆->★
~love, Juliette