ఌ︎ 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

ᵃᶜᵗ ⁱ
ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱᵉᶠ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱⁱⁱ

ᵃᶜᵗ ⁱᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱᵉᶠᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱⁱⁱ

   "what's your problem?" carolina whined as she looked up at the boys. her body was now resting on the floor as she tried to avoid the pain on her back. "what the fuck was that?"

"what you deserve."

"why are you doing this? it was just a game." she said as she stood up. daniel and luis shared an amused look.

"oh, you're so naive." luis laughed. "this is not about capture the flag. this is about you getting claimed."

"what?"

"you don't belong here, carolina." those words. they way he said them. almost like he was reading them, like he had rehearsed it.

"what did you say?" she whispered, more to herself that for him.

"you don't deserve to be here. you were a mistake." daniel said grabbing his sword. "seems like the lost child has been found."

before she could say anything, she felt luis grab both her wrists behind her back, his grip tightening, making her gasp in pain.

"what are you doing?" she said trying to let go of his grip, but he was strong. almost didn't seem human. "lost child? what are you talking about?"

"tell me what you know." daniel ignored her question and stepped forward.

"what i know? what's wrong with you? i don't know anything."

"don't even try. you may fool everyone with that innocent attitude, but we know you. you're very problematic for a 10-year-old, did you know that?" luis spoke behind her.

"look, i don't know what you think i'm hiding, but i have nothing to do with whatever you're looking for." she didn't want to admit it, but she was actually scared. even though she's had arguments with them before, it was never like this. they looked at her with such evil in their eyes. she didn't understand, but she certainly didn't want to find out.

"stop lying." daniel said raising his sword to her throat. she immediately tried to step back but she just felt luis' chest against her back. the tip of the sword carressed her skin, and she did her best to try and stay calm. "you're scared, aren't you? what happened to the brave girl?" he teased. "if you don't wanna talk, then don't. but there will be consequences, remember my words."