ఌ︎ 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ᵃᶜᵗ ⁱ
ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱᵉᶠ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵛ

ᵃᶜᵗ ⁱᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱᵉᶠᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵛ

carolina found herself trapped in a nightmare. she felt everything again. the walk, the water, the ocean, the drowning. what she didn't expect was the boy to come back too.

just when when she was at the deepest into the ocean, she felt his arms around her waist. just like the last time she saw him, he carried her to the surface, holding her easily as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

once she felt the air hit her, she took a deep breath. it was dark, but something was different from her other dreams because she could see everything perfectly.

she thought she was gonna wake up right there, just when she felt the air come back to her. but she didn't.

"are you okay?" she frowned at the sound of his voice. she had never heard it before. this is the second time he appeared in her dreams, but she has never actually heard him, or even saw him. he spoke to her softly, his voice feeling almost fragile.

she took a moment to look at him. he was a boy around her age. he had blonde hair which, even though they were wet and in the middle of the night, shined like the sun. his skin was a little pale, maybe he was cold because of the water, but then she realized she was the only one shivering. he was still holding her waist, her hands now resting on his shoulders.

finally, she met his eyes. they were blue, incredibly blue. she could see them match the ocean even in the dark. they had a delicate shine in them, but it seemed sad. then she noticed his eyes were looking at her in concern, he looked at her like he knew her.

she also noticed he was now growing nervous because she wasn't saying anything, but she couldn't speak. she didn't understand anything.

she completely froze when one of his hands let go of her waist to cup her cheek softly. the blood rushed into her cheeks as she felt his warm touch. his fingers carressed her skin carefully, almost trying to hold her and make her feel calm.

"care..." he mumbled softly towards her. the nickname made her come back to reality. she frowned at how the word escaped from his lips with such an ease. almost like he was used to say it, and she almost felt like she knew him. "care, are you okay?" he asked again, his worry now much more noticible.

she tried to say something, nod, whisper, but all she said was: "percy."

the way she said it was suprising even to herself. he looked at her, expecting her to say something else. he frowned at the way her words almost felt distant.