ఌ︎ 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

ᵃᶜᵗ ⁱ
ᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱᵉᶠ
ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵛⁱⁱ

ᵃᶜᵗ ⁱᵗʰᵉ ˡⁱᵍʰᵗⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱᵉᶠᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵛⁱⁱ

   percy didn't remember how he ended up there. confused wasn't enough to describe his state. he's had a lot of dreams in the past hours, he remembers waking up a few times, but he wasn't fully conscious at any of them.

he remembers soft bed sheets caressing his skin, he felt a cold and wet rag on his forehead every once in a while. he also remembers seeing someone at his side but it didn't take much for him to fall asleep again before knowing who it was.

however, he can easily recognize the annoying pain that consumed him. he tried to repeat the pictures of the night before in his mind, but truth is the only thing he could think about was his last dream.

once again, he dreamt of that girl. it was all the same. the water, the breathing, the girl, the drawning. he could still feel her arms around his neck as they both reached the surface. he still remembered her face perfectly, just as he also remembered the feeling of her name slip his mouth.

"care..." he mumbled under his breath. the images suddenly blurry, the feeling of the bed sheets around him coming back.

he frowned and narrowed his eyes, trying to catch a sight of where he was. but before he could even acknowledge anything, he heard a voice.

"what did you just say?" it was almost a whisper, almost like it wasn't meant for him. but he opened his eyes anyway, finding himself in bed with someone beside him.

"you." he mumbled as he finally looked at the girl. it was the same girl he just saw in his dream. "is this real?" he asked.

"what?"

"am i dreaming?"

"no. you drool when you sleep, though." she said. even though percy was almost falling asleep again, he could still recognize an anxious feeling in the girl's voice.

he let out a sigh as he closed his eyes for a moment. there was no way this was real, the girl was just part of his imagination, right?

he felt the cold rag on his forehead once again, making him open his eyes. the brunette girl was still there, taking care of him.