PROLOGUE

Lisa walks in a convenience store around midnight, "Good morning, welcome to CU." The teenager said.

Lisa nods to him and proceeds to the food isle.

"I'm craving for sausage on a stick." She grabs two.

Then looks at the baked eggs, "Hmm, why not." Lisa then grabs the baked eggs.

While walking to the ramen section Lisa stops when she read 'Peel Sausages'

"What's the difference between on the stick and peel?" She shrugs and grabs one peel sausage.

She then proceeds to grab a cup of ramen.

She was about to head to the cashier, but suddenly stops, "Drinks."

She went over to the drinks section, "Ah, Bangarae's Banana Milk." She was about to grab it when someone enters.

He silently approaches the cashier then brings out his pistol.

"Give me your money!"

The teenager's eyes widen with fear and automatically puts his hands up.

"Please, take anything you want. Just don't kill me." He pleads.

The man went over the counter and pushed the teenager away.

While he was taking the cash silently, he saw in his peripheral vision, that there was a customer.

He looks over at Lisa, but she was busy choosing a drink.

After putting the money in his bag, he went to Lisa, "Give me your money!"

Lisa looks at the guy, "I'm sorry, but I have no cash with me."

"I doubt it, now give me your money!"

"Okay, okay, look I'll reach over my suit pocket to grab my wallet." Lisa explains to the guy.

"No funny business!" The man said.

Lisa nods then slowly takes out her wallet to the guy.

The man motions for Lisa to throw her wallet to him.

She tosses her wallet to the guy and catches it, when he looks inside he did not see any money.

"Now, if you'll excuse me I want to return to my food."

Lisa turns back to the drink section, "Yah! I'm not done talking to you!" The man shouted while pulling the hammer of his pistol down.

"Look-" Lisa wasn't able to speak when she heard a gun shot.

The man's eyes widen including the teenager.

"How are you still alive?!" The man shrieks.

For some reason the man looks past him and his eyes widen in fear.

"Oh my God!" Lisa and the teenager noticed that the man's tears.

He suddenly drops the bag and his gun and ran out of the convenience store.

Lisa raises a brow and shrugs, she went to the cashier and put the food and the bag on the counter.

The teenager shook his head, "Its on the house, thank you for saving me, but I think you need to have that checked." He points where the man shot Lisa.

Lisa looks down and saw blood on her polo and suit.

"Great, I just had this dry cleaned yesterday." She sighs.

The teenager then went over to the gun, "What should we do with this?" He points at it.

Lisa shrugs, "Throw it or keep it, I guess." She then grabs her food and drink and starts to walk out.

The teenager's eyebrows furrows at what Lisa said.

Then when the teenager looks up at the convex mirror, his eyes widen and he suddenly starts to cry.