XIV

ASAN MEDICAL CENTER

Jennie and her mom came out of the conference followed by the bereaved families. They were able to settle everything legally with the hospitals legal team and the legal team of the bereaved families.

"Do you think that it's enough?" Jennie asked her mom.

Her mom sighs, "I know what you are thinking. But, I think that's the best we could offer to them, shoulder the costs of burials or cremations, the coffins and compensation to all families."

Jennie pressed the up button of the elevator, "I'm glad that the members of the board agreed with our suggestion?"

Her mom nodded, "Of course. Some of the victims are friends and family with the board members."

The elevator doors open as they were about to enter, someone called their attention.

"Doctor!"

Jennie and Chairwoman Kim looked behind them, when Jennie saw who it was her brows raised.

"What are you doing here? You're Sister is not here at the moment." Jennie said.

But, Jennie noticed that He wasn't in a playful mood like His usual self, making Jennie frown at him.

"Do you know him?" Her mom whispered to her.

Jennie nods, "You go on ahead, mom."

Her mom raised a brow, "Won't you introduce me to him?"

Jennie hesitated because the person approaching them is none other the Devil himself.

"Um... he's a friend, mom."

"Well, he looks sophisticated. You mentioned he has a sister? You know His sister?"

Lucifer stops in front of them and bows to Mrs. Kim, "Good evening, Chairwoman Kim."

Mrs. Kim smiles warmly at him, "Good evening-"

Lucifer looks at Jennie fidgeting, he looks at Mrs. Kim, "Samael. Ma'am."

He raises his hand for a shake, Mrs. Kim smiles and nods while taking His hand for a shake. Before anyone could speak the elevator opens and Mrs. Kim's secretary comes out.

"Chairwoman Kim. The members of the board are waiting for you."

"Go ahead, mom."

She nods and gave Lucifer one last smile before entering the elevator.

As the elevator door closes, Jennie releases a sigh.

"Thank you for that."

Lucifer raises a brow, "Thank you?"

She nods, "You told my mom your Angel name."

Lucifer clears his throat, "I noticed that you did not want your mother to know who I was. Its understandble."

Jennie nods as she presses the up button again.

"We can talk in my office, I don't want anyone to eavesdrop."

Lucifer nods.

-

As they arrived Jennie's office she sat on her office chair, while Lucifer sat on the couch.

"Do you want any drink?" Jennie offered.

Lucifer was looking around her office, but he shook his head. "I'm not staying for long. I just wanted to tell you about Lisa."

Jennie sat up straight when she heard Lisa's name.

"Okay. What about Lisa?"

"Before I go into details, there is a way to see her again."