XVIII

It's been a long day since the incident at the old library, Lisa instructed Bambam and Seulgi to drive Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé to their homes. Lisa stayed behind as She, Her siblings and their Mother discussed important things, such as the Judgement Day and Gates of Hell.

"Anyway, I need to return to Father and have Jeremiah's body to rest." A strong wind blew past them as Michael left.

Lisa stood up and bows to Her Mother, "I need to get going to. Will check on Jennie and the others."

"Lisa."

Lisa looks at Her Mother, "Yes?"

"How much are you willing to give up just to be with her?"

Lisa blinks, "When I died, I panicked because there will be no one to protect her. After what she's been through, the shooting incident, the demons, I want to keep her safe always. And, if I were given the chance to stay, I would."

She sighs and nods, "I'll talk to your Father."

-

Lisa got out of the old library and started walking, She heard footstep from behind and as Lucifer matched her pace.

"What are you doing?" She asked Him.

"I'm just curious, you're really sure of giving up being an Angel and stay here with her?"

Lisa nods, "I knew back then that its prohibited, but I could not control what my heart wants. At first I tried my best to deny it, but everytime I see her, my heart always beats fast."

They spot a convenient store, when Lucifer grabs Lisa's arm.

"I'm kinda hungry, can you grab something for us to eat?"

Lisa raised a brow, "Why can't you do it yourself?"

"Too lazy. Just grab me ramen and that hotdog on a stick."

Lisa shook Her head and as She entered the store She heard Lucifer shout, "Get me that banana milk!"

As Lisa walks in a convenience store around midnight, "Good morning, welcome to CU." The teenager said.

Lisa nods to him and proceeds to the food isle.

"I'm craving for sausage on a stick." She grabs two.

Then looks at the baked eggs, "Hmm, why not." Lisa then grabs the baked eggs.

While walking to the ramen section Lisa stops when she read 'Peel Sausages'

"What's the difference between on the stick and peel?" She shrugs and grabs one peel sausage.

She then proceeds to grab a cup of ramen.

She was about to head to the cashier, but suddenly stops, "Drinks."

She went over to the drinks section, "Ah, Bangarae's Banana Milk." She was about to grab it when someone enters.

He silently approaches the cashier then brings out his pistol.

"Give me your money!"

The teenager's eyes widen with fear and automatically puts his hands up.

"Please, take anything you want. Just don't kill me." He pleads.

The man went over the counter and pushed the teenager away.

While he was taking the cash silently, he saw in his peripheral vision, that there was a customer.

He looks over at Lisa, but she was busy choosing a drink.

After putting the money in his bag, he went to Lisa, "Give me your money!"