XIII

SONS OF GOD HQ

Lucifer is seen smoking a cigar while drinking a glass of scotch in the balcony of his office overlooking Seoul that is blanketed by red skies.

"The Book of Revalations..." Lucifer muttered to himself as he puffs his cigar and blew to the horizon.

"That means Judgement Day is upon Earth. This is Father's doing, he is angry with humanity and He sent his favorite Archangel to Earth to stop the people who wants to open the Gates of Hell." He mused to himself as he took a sip of his scotch.

Lucifer was deep in thought when he heard a faint shout outside his office.

He sighs, "What is it this time?"

Mammon slams the door open followed by Beelzebub and Asmodeus, "My Lord!"

The three went out on the balcony, "We have bad news."

Lucifer scoffs, "Worse than what's happening right now?"

Beelzebub stepped forward, "My Lord, the Four Horsemen are here and they've met your sister."

Lucifer's brow furrows and looks at the three, "Where are they now?"

"Seoul Forest, My Lord."

Lucifer enters his office and grabs his coat from the hangar stand.

"Let's head out."

The three nodded and followed Lucifer, as they got out of the building the Sons of God members were bowing ninety degrees as Lucifer pass by them. Lucifer suddenly stops walking.

The three abruptly stop on their steps making them bump each other's backs and head.

"Ouch." They said at the same time.

"M-My Lord?" Asmodeus ask cautiously.

Without turning towards them he asked, "Where is Leviathan and Azazel?"

The three look at each other and start pushing each other to speak.

"Stop it!" Mammon whispered shouted as he smacks the heads of Beelzebub and Asmodeus.

"Um, y-you told Leviathan to monitor Hell's Gate, My Lord."

There was total silence.

The members were still on a ninety degree bow as they nervously wait for Lucifer to leave.

"My-My Lord?"

"Very well." Lucifer spoke as his driver opens the door of his SUV as he instructed the three to enter.

-

SEOUL FOREST

Lisa dismounts from Zelus horse, as the Four Horsemen followed suit in dismounting from their horses.

Lisa was eyeing the Gates of Hell, "Why do you want to meet here?"

"You were instructed from the Almighty to roam Earth and stop the people who were seeking for the Gates of Hell and to open it and bring chaos to the world, is it not?"

Lisa nodded.

"We are still giving you the chance to stop them. If not, we will bring the Apocalypse into this world. I know that you have a soft spot for the doctor, you will do anything to save her and her friends."

"This will be your final warning, Lisa. You know what to do."

Zelus taps the shoulder of Lisa, as he mounts his white horse, the other three mounts their own horses.