EPILOGUE

Jennie opens her eyes as her vision adjusts, she blinks and noticed the familiar ceiling. She slowly sat up and noticed that she is in her bedroom.

She slowly stands up and pulls the curtains to the side making the sunlight to enter her bedroom.

"Weird dream." She muttered to herself.

She looks over to her nightstand and saw that it's already eight in the morning.

"Crap, I overslept!"

Jennie rushes to her bathroom to take a quick shower and brushed her teeth. She grabs her hair dryer plugs it and dries her hair.

After noticing that it's not that wet, she stops and rushes out of her bathroom into her walk-in closet.

She wears a business black dress and purse she calls her driver as she enters the elevator.

-

Jennie arrives in the hospital, as she was walking the employees, doctors and nurses would bow and greet her.

She stops on a coffee stand and orders iced americano.

She sighs and scratch her head, "That dream felt so real." She mutters to herself.

"Good morning, Jenduekie!"

"Good morning, Wifey!"

Jennie was deep in thought she didn't notice Jisoo and Rosé approached her.

Jisoo taps her shoulder making her head snap up, "Oh! Unnie! Hubby! Hi, sorry kind of zoned out."

Rosé titls her head, "You okay?"

Jennie nods, "Just had a very strange dream, because it felt real."

Jisoo raises a brow, "Care to explain?"

Jennie shrugs, "I died on my dream."

Jisoo and Rosé eyes widen, "That's... interesting."

"Maybe look it up in Google, what the dream meant, Wifey."

Jennie nods as her order was ready, she took it and waved to Jisoo and Rosé.

As she pressed the up button of the elevator, she felt a tap on her shoulder and saw Irene smiling at her.

"Irene!" She hugs her making Irene chuckle.

"Are you okay?"

Jennie nods, "I felt like I haven't seen you in awhile."

Irene giggles, "I've been busy being the Head Surgeon and my preparation of my Wedding."

Jennie raises a brow, "You're engaged?"

Irene frowns at Jennie, "Yah! You forgot? My girlfriend Seulgi proposed to me last weekend. You were there." She rolled her eyes at Jennie.

Jennie became silent, "Weird. Irene and Seulgi?"

Before she could ponder more the elevator door opens as they both got in. Irene was talking about a patient but Jennie did not listen.

"Jennie? Are you feeling alright?" Irene said with a concern look.

Jennie clears her throat, "Of course. Sorry, I just had a weird dream that felt so real."

Irene was about to ask but the elevator door opens, "Well, this is my floor. See you at lunch." Irene kisses Jennie on the cheek and went out.

-

As Jennie reaches her floor, she saw her assistant Ms. Yoo on the phone.

Jennie smiles at her, as she was about to turn the door handle Ms. Yoo spoke, "Good morning CEO Kim. The applicant is waiting for you inside."

Jennie tilts her head, "Applicant?"

Ms. Yoo frowns, "You forgot? Remember we are looking for a Cardiac Surgeon."

Jennie blinks but nods as she opens the door, she noticed a female with long black hair sitting in front of her desk, her back facing Jennie.

As she approaches her table the applicant stands up and bows, "CEO Kim, its an honor to be interviewed by you."

Jennie looks at the applicant, she looks familiar. But shook her head, she sat down and grabs the woman's resume.

"You're from Thailand. But studied in here in Seoul National University."

The applicant smiles at Jennie, causing Jennie's heart to leap.

"Yes. My name is Lalisa Manoban, twenty-seven years old. I-"

"You're hired."

Lisa blinks, "R-Really?"

Jennie shook her head and nods, "Yes. You may start right away if you like. I'll give you a tour. Follow me, Ms. Manoban."

Lisa smiles and follows Jennie.

-

"So, Father grant her wish." Michael said as looks to his right as he scowls at Lucifer who is munching on a Fish Cake.

Lucifer shrugs, "She really cares and loves the doctor."

Lucifer lifts the fish cake to Michael, "You want some?"

Michael sighs and grabs the stick from Lucifer and takes a bite, he looks at it with a raised brow and nods.

"So, they don't know each other? Is Lisa human now?"

Michael shrugs, "I guess so. Father didn't mention anything."

-

"And, right here is your office. So, that's it for the tour." Jennie showed her gummy smile to Lisa.

Lisa giggles making Jennie's heart skip.

Jennie opens it, "Wow! My office is huge!"

Jennie smiles as she observes Lisa.

"She looks familiar." Jennie mutters to herself.

She clears her throat, "Anyway, I'll get going."

"Wait! CEO Kim!"

Jennie turns back and looks at Lisa, "Yes?"

"Um, is it okay if I can treat you to dinner? As a thank you."

Jennie smiles and nods, "Okay, we meet at the lobby at six in the evening."

Jennie closes the door, as Lisa sat on her chair and observes her office, she looks out her window. She saw two gentlemen enjoying fish cakes making Lisa smile.

Lisa then felt dizzy as she closes her eyes and starts to do breathing exercises. As she calms down, she looks up at her full length mirror beside a coat rack. She noticed her eyes glowing blue but disappeared quickly.