XX

JIBOKJAE

After Hanuel said that Jennie will be safe, He smiles at Lisa and pats Her shoulder as He enters the old library.

Jegudiel, Selaphiel, Barachiel, Uriel, Raphael, Gabriel, Jophiel and Ariel stood up and bowed to Messiah.

Michael and Lucifer nods to Hanuel while Mother Mary approaches Him and embraced Messiah.

Hanuel noticed Seraph Abdiel beside God, "

"Father, the Apocalypse has started. Aren't we going to stop it?" Messiah asked God.

God clears His throat, "I already instructed the Archangels to wait for my signal before we save humanity."

Hanuel frowns, "Why?"

"We have warned the people regarding the coming of the apocalypse. However, they did not listen and went on with their lives. The apocalypse is bound to happen and it is the only way for them to repent for their sins. I have tasked Lisa give the final judgement."

"Innocent lives are involve, Father!" Lucifer raises His voice.

"Watch your tongue, Samael!" Michael retorted back.

"So, you'll watch them suffer?! Our Sister's beloved is part of them!"

Hanuel looks at Lisa as She was just staring blanky at them.

"Lisa, why did you involve yourself to her?" Hanuel asks with curiosity.

"I cannot help what the heart wants. I know it is against the Order, but- I care about her deeply." Lisa said.

Hanuel looks at God, "Father, I've been with Lisa for a long time here on Earth. She has adapted to the humans and I did notice her fondness of the doctor."

God releases a breath, "Are you willing to sacrifice being a Cherub and living as human?"

Lisa nods, "I thought about my decision and I want to be with her. Right now, she is in danger and I cannot think straight knowing that she may get hurt or worse, die."

Michael shook his head, "Will you go against the order of our Father?"

"I'm sorry Father, but I cannot tolerate this. I have friends that are dear to me. I cannot wait any longer." Lisa said as she turns towards the open doors of the old library.

Michael brows furrowed, "Father! Are you allowing this?"

They all looked at God, but he just stayed silent.

"Lisa! Get back here!" Michael said as he pushes past Lucifer.

Michael grabs Lisa's wrist and turns her around, which caught Lisa by surprise.

Lucifer then charges to Michael and tackles him to the ground.

Lisa eyes widen when she saw two of them wrestling each other.

The Archangels stood up and was about to interfere when God raises His hand making them stop.

Abdiel shook his head at Michael and Lucifer.

"Lisa! Go!" Lucifer shouted as he pina Michael on the ground.

"But-"

"Go!"

Lisa starts to run, Michael overpowers Lucifer as he is pushed back making his back hit the wall of the old library.

Michael then charges towards Lisa with his sword.

Lisa senses Michael approaching as she dodges his sword.

"Michael! What are you doing?! You're really going to kill me?!" Lisa glares at Michael.