XV

Jennie and Lucifer got out of the elevator when it reached the ground floor. As they were walking towards the lobby area, Jennie heard a reporter from the television speaking.

"I am right here at Jongno District outside of Jibokjae where there is a gathering. I think its a religious group as one elderly is speaking on top of a platform, many netizens are somehow listening to him. Come let us approach to get a better view."

Jennie and Lucifer stop and watch the news, there were a few patients, visitors, nurses and doctors watching. As they saw the reporter approaching they finally heard what the elderly was discussing to the people, which is right now gathering more.

"As a messenger of God, I am telling everyone to turn away from your wicked ways and repent. All of the non-believers of the Almighty must return and worship Him. If we do not, God will only show His mercy to the ones who believe in Him and the Word of God."

Jennie start to hear the murmurs in the hospital.

"Why would he dictate the people on whom to worship?"

"He will lose followers if he continues to do this."

"What's going on? This is like the second time someone was talking about God."

Jennie looks at Lucifer, "You know the elderly who spoke, right?"

Lucifer nods, "He's Father's favorite Prophet. Come now, we must make haste."

Lucifer starts to walk away as Jennie tries to catch up when she heard familiar voices.

"Jendeukie!"

"Unnie!"

"Jennie!"

Jennie turns around and saw her friends, Jisoo, Rosé, Irene and with them is Lisa's friends Bambam and Seulgi.

Lucifer stops in his tracks and look behind him.

"CEO Kim." Lucifer warns.

"Hold on, I'll just speak to them."

Lucifer sighs and nods.

Her friends finally approached Jennie, "Where are you going? And, with Him?" Jisoo asked while eyeing Lucifer.

"Look guys, I'm in a hurry. I'll explain once I get back, I need to come with Him."

"Where?" Irene asked with a raised brow.

"Um, Jibokjae."

They frowned at what Jennie said, "Why would you go to the old library, unnie?"

"CEO Kim, we must go now." Lucifer spoke while looking at his wristwatch.

"Irene unnie, please watch over the hospital while I'm out." Jennie commanded as Irene just nod.

She turns around and followed Lucifer outside.

They watch Jennie curiously as she leaves the hospital with Lucifer.

"I think you need to follow her, to make sure she's safe." Irene said to Seulgi and Bambam as they nod.

"Can we go?" Jisoo asked Irene.

"Is your shift over?" Irene said with a raised brow.

Jisoo nods, "Fine."

"Me too! My shift also ended, unnie!" Rosé said excitedly.

"Okay. Make sure to update me."

They nod and followed Seulgi and Bambam outside.