XVI

A black SUV stops ten feet away from Lucifer's car.

"That's Lucifer's car." Seulgi pointed it out.

"Guys."

Bambam, Seulgi and Jisoo look over at Rosé, "Yes Chipmunk?"

"Why are their a lot of people?"

"I think this is where the gathering is taking place. The one shown on the news." Bambam explained.

"Who is that old guy? Why are people listening to him?"

"You want to check it out?" Seulgi asks them.

They nodded, as they got out of Bambam's car they noticed the wind picking up its pace.

"I somehow feel something bad will happen."

"Yah! Unnie! Don't scare me like that."

They slowly approach the crowd and saw the elderly talking about repenting their sins to God the Almighty.

The four of them were observing the people, they were weirdly listening intently. Like they're possessed or hypnotize.

Rosé starts to shiver, "Crap, its cold."

Jisoo removes her coat an drapes in on Rosé's shoulder. She looks at Jisoo and smiles warmly.

"Thank you, unnie."

"I'm starting to get creep out. No one is saying anything even protesting on what the old man is saying."

Bambam saw the old library and taps Seulgi's shoulder. "Yah, I think that's where Jennie went to."

Seulgi nods but for some reason they never made a move, like they were on a spell to stay and listen to the Prophet.

-

Jennie approached Ms. Seo, "You're the Mother Mary, correct?"

Ms. Seo glances at Lucifer but he just stared at His Mother. She looks back at Jennie and nods.

"Correct. I've been living on Earth for awhile now, ever since their Father warned of that someone wanted to open the Gates of Hell, I went down here to observe."

"Is that the only reason, Mother?"

Jennie and Mary looks over at Lucifer, Jennie noticed the hurt on His eyes.

"Of course not, I also came here because I heard that you left Hell. I was wondering why you did that."

Lucifer sighs, "Its because, I know that one of my subordinates is planning a rebellion to dethrome me and open Hell's Gate."

"Funny how you did that to Him and now its happening to you." Jennie said making her eyes widen and covering her mouth.

Mary laughed softly while Lucifer glares at Jennie.

Mary then caressess Lucifer face, "How are you?"

Lucifer blinks. He couldn't speak. He felt like He needed to say something. Anything, but right now He just kept silent.

Jennie clears her throat, "Ms. Seo, you mentioned that Lisa is returning? How? Is it possible?"

Mary smiled, "His Father helped Lisa on Her return to Earth. However, She won't be here to save the people, She will be here to bring the Final Judgement to the Human Race."

Lucifer frowns at His Mother, "What are you talking about, Mother?"

Mary just smiles at them, "You'll find out soon."

"Why can't you tell us now?" Jennie beg to Mary.

"It is not the right time for Her to come back. All I can say is that His Father is giving one last chance to the people and with Lisa's help."