III

SURGERY ROOM

Jennie checks the tumor if its still there, "What are his vitals?"

The anaesthologist looks at the monitor, "Blood pressure is normal."

Jennie nods, "Okay, I'll do one final Carbon dioxide laser." she announced to her team.

After a few minutes using the laser, she looks closely and smiles.

"Tumor is gone."

Her team were smiling, "You're really the best surgeons I've worked with." Her assistant said.

"Okay, so do you want to sew him up?"

She asked her assistant, which he nods.

"He's all yours."

Jennie then backed away while holding her hands up.

When she exited the operation room, she removes her surgery cap, face mask, gloves and threw it in the trash can.

She walks to a basket and removes her surgical gown and put it in.

When she went to the main area of the hospital, Rosé and Jisoo were chatting she approaches them.

"Hey guys." Jennie said.

"Unnie!"

"Hey, Jendeukie!"

Jennie grabs Jisoo's bottles water and drank it all.

"Wow, the surgery wasn't that long." Jisoo said.

"Yes, but its been a while since I did surgery."

"Jennie unnie, your mom is coming over." Rosé nods her head to the direction.

They looked at where the elevators were, Jennie's mom and the members of the board are walking over to them.

"Aren't they the board members?" Rosé whispered.

I nod.

"We didn't do anything wrong though." Jisoo unnie said.

"CEO Kim. Dr. Park. Dr. Kim." Jennie's mom said.

"Chairwoman Kim." Jennie bows down including Rosé and Jisoo.

"I've heard you performed a Carbon dioxide laser on a patient with tumor." Chairwoman Kim said.

"I did, I just got out of the operation room. My asisstant is closing him up." Jennie said.

The chairwoman sighs, "Dear, remember I told you, you must find someone to be the head surgeon. You're the CEO of this hospital, focus on that than doing surgery."

"I'm sorry, mom. I will find a suitable doctor to be the next head surgeon." Jennie bows.

The chairwoman nods and leaves them.

When she was out of earshot, Jisoo spoke, "I told you to starts looking for your next head of surgery."

Jennie sighs, "I haven't found the best candidate, you and Rosé declined immediately."

"Unnie, the pressure is very high if we become head of surgery."

"How about Dr. Irene? She's quite a good neurosurgeon." Jisoo said.

Jennie was deep in thought, "How about this, based on both of your observation, give me a list of your recommended surgeons. There I could decide who'll take over as Head of Surgery."

Rosé and Jisoo nods, "Then later lets go to a bar?"

Rosé smiles and nods, "Come on, unnie! Its our day off tomorrow."