I

ASAN MEDICAL CENTER

Jennie and Rosé are seen walking in the hallway, Rosé is holding a tablet.

"Thirty years old female, first seizure one month ago, lost the ability to speak. Can only speak gibberish-"

Jennie cuts off her friend, "Gibberish?"

Rosé nods, "Yes, its like talking to a child who haven't learned how to speak. Present deterioration of mental status."

Jennie raises a brow, "Interesting. May I see the tablet?"

Rosé hands over the tablet as they wait for the elevator to arrive on their floor, currently at the CEO's office floor where Jennie Kim works.

She's the CEO and Chief Surgeon of the hospital after her grandfather passed away a few years back.

As they enter the elevator, "Any treatments done to the patient?" Jennie asks.

She nods, "She's not responding to radiation treatment. Right now the patient is taking a CAT scan as we speak." Rosé said.

-

Jennie and Rosé are checking the result of the CAT scan.

"There's nothing in the CAT scan." Jennie said

Rosé's eyebrows are furrowed, "Then why can't the patient speak?"

"Could be Aneurysm or stroke. But, to be sure get her a contrast MRI." Jennie said.

Rosé nods while still looking at the results, "Hmm, blood thiamine levels are normal."

Jennie looks over Rosé's shoulder, "Re-draw the blood test, just to be sure." Jennie said.

-

As Jennie enters the MRI room, she sees Rosé pushing in the patient inside the machine, while Jisoo is on the console.

"Hi Jendeukie!"

Jennie smiles at her best friend, "Hey, unnie."

Rosé enters after putting the patient in and Jisoo starts the test.

"I think its a tumor." Jisoo said.

Rosé raises a brow, "How sure are you?"

Jennie was just staring at the monitor, suddenly at her peripheral vision, she notice someone in a grey suit passed by.

She looks where she saw the person, but the doors are close.

Rosé noticed Jennie looking at the door.

"Unnie, what is it?" Rosé asked.

"I thought I saw someone passed by." Jennie muttered.

"Yah, don't scare us. How can you see someone pass by when the door is closed." Jisoo said with a hint of fear in her voice.

Jennie shook her head, "Just might be imagining things, I'm just stressed out lately."

"We all are, unnie. We should grab dinner later." Rosé said.

"Hmm, I'm thinking of grilling meat." Jisoo said excitedly.

CEO OFFICE - EVENING

Jennie is reading and signing documents. She sighs and rubs her shoulder, she looks at her watch, "It's eight in the evening. Will go meet Rosé and Jisoo unnie."

She stands up grabs her jacket from the coat hanger.

She got out of her office and her secretary stood up and bow, "Ms. Yoo, lets go home now."