XII

Jennie and Lisa are at the cafeteria, Jennie's food untouched as she lost her apetite. "Are you okay? You didn't even eat much of your food." Lisa said with a concerned tone.

Jennie looks down at her food, then starts to play the food with her fork. "I'm... okay. I wonder what she meant when she said that Hell's Gate is finally open?"

Lisa cleared her throat, "Don't think too much about it, I'll handle the situation."

Jennie look up from her plate, "Don't think too much about it?! Lisa, you're beings are real since I've met you!" She whisper shouted while pushing her tray forward losing her apetite completely.

Lisa stayed silent as Jennie crosses her arms on her chest, "What will happen now? Will they come out and you know..."

Lisa shrugs, "I honestly do not know yet. However, I'll investigate the matter. Just please concentrate on your job here, okay?" Lisa said with a soft tone as she puts her hand on top of Jennie's.

Jennie looks down at their hands and nods, "You're right. I haven't recovered from the possessed nurse and now the husband. Do I have a symbol on me that attracts demons or devils?"

Lisa snorted and shook her head, "I think I know why."

Jennie glared at her, "Tell me."

Lisa starts to caress Jennie's hand, "Its because of me. I've been investigating them for months by order of my Father."

"Oh." Jennie did not know what to say to that. She starts to play with Lisa's fingers.

"I want you to keep this would you." Lisa takes a shiny dagger and puts it down in front of Jennie.

She observes dagger, and its white grip she looks closely at it when Lisa spoke, "If you're wondering what its made of, its Angel wings. Mone to be exact."

Jennie's mouth formed an 'O' as she was in awe of the dagger, "Its my dagger. If you encounter them, use it."

Jennie's eyes widen, "Stab them?!"

Lisa nods, "Just imagine puncturing a lung when a patient is having a hard time breathing."

Jennie shook her head as she moved the dagger back to Lisa.

"Jennie. This is for your safety, or do you want this instead?"

Lisa took our her firearm, and Jennie's eyes widen.

"Yah! Keep that away! People are still traumatize!" Jennie glared at Lisa.

Lisa chuckles at her, "It has silver bullets doused with holy water."

"I don't know how to use a gun, for your information and I don't want to know how to use it!" She stands up from her place.

"Jendeukie!"

"Unnie!"

Jennie and Lisa looked over as Jisoo and Rosé approached them.

"Oh, Hey Lisa!" Rosé smiled at her.

"Hey." Jisoo nods to Lisa.

Lisa smiles and nods to them.

"Have you heard the news?! Things are getting creepy!" Rosé said as she noticed Jennie's food and starts to eat it.

Lisa and Jennie raises a brow, "What news?"

Jisoo points at the big television in the cafeteria, "That news."

Lisa and Jennie eyes widen on what they saw the tv, a reporter is talking while the sky is red.

"Wow! Its the first time we encountered this phenomenon." Jennie said while looking at the television.