VII

FLASHBACK

"I'm sorry Mr & Mrs. Bruschweiler, but according to the lab tests it shows that you have lower percentage to get pregnant." The doctor said to the distraught couple.

"C-can you tell us, why?" Marco ask the doctor while comforting his wife.

The doctor nods, "Mrs. Bruschweiler has low ovarian reserves it means that the eggs in her ova-"

"I get it. There's no need to explain." Chitthip said while releasing a breath.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Manoban. Also Mr. Manoban's has low sperm counts is one of the reasons why you can't get pregnant. However, you may always try until you become pregnant"

-

As they got out of the doctor's office thats when Chitthip broke down. All Marco could do is to comfort his wife.

He carefuly drags his wife to a nearby bench and they both sat down.

He was rubbing the back of his wife, "Is there anything you want? That can cheer you up?" Marco ask his wife while kissing the top of her head.

Chitthip sniffs and nods, "Y-you can cook me my favorite Gamjatang."

Marco smiles at his wife and nods, "Sure! Then after you eat you can take a hot bath and I can give you a foot massage."

Chitthip laughs at her husband while wiping her tears, "I would love that." She smiles at him as he reach up and wipes the tears.

"Everything will be okay." Marco whispered to her and kissing her on the lips.

Chitthip smiles and nods.

"Wait for me here, I'll just go to the restroom then we'll head home."

She nods as she watches her husband walk away. She releases a sigh and sniffs.

She felt someone sit beside her, and saw a woman around her fourties.

"Hi!" She gives Chitthip a warm smile.

She smiles back at the woman, "Hello."

"I couldn't help but I wanted to approach you. Seeing you so devasted, knowing what went in there."

Chitthip gives her timid smile, "Yeah. But, the doctor said that we could always try."

The woman smiles, "And I know that everything will turn out okay, just have faith." The woman then puts her hand on Chitthip's hand and gives it a squeeze.

Chitthip smiles at her, "Thank you, what's your name?"

"People call me Ms. Seo. Anyway, I have to go. It was nice meeting Mrs. Bruschweiler."

Chitthip brows furrowed, how come this woman knows her.

"Dear!"

Chitthip looks to her right and saw Marco running towards her.

"Let's go?"

She nods as she stood up, she looked at were Ms. Seo went and she wasn't there anymore.

-

Chitthip is seen vomiting in the toilet while Marco was holding her hair up.

"Do you think its food poisoning? I didn't check the fish well. I'm sorry." Marco said while rubbing his wife's back.

She nods, "I-its okay. Its- not your fault."

After some time, Marco is fast asleep. Chitthip then grabs something from her drawer and went inside the bathroom.