CH 4- Wicked

We all started heading towards where Harry was pointing. Our breath ran cold as we saw Filch's cat.. She looked dead....

"ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE, who is the heir..?..." Harry questioned us still looking at the writing on the wall.

Students and teachers, all of them came to see what was going on. We comforted Ron as he was the most scared for some reason before we were asked by the prefect to go to our dorm. As always, sleeping was hard, but I pulled through, like always.

Next morning

Today is the quidditch match, Gryffindor vs Slytherin. We all got ready and headed down to the field and sat in the stands. The match started and the players were riding the wind with great speed.

Time skip

"Harry!!" We called out when we saw Harry had fallen down.

We immediately ran down and asked Harry for reassurance, for if he is ok. He was fine, just a few broken bones. We were planning on taking him to Madam Pomfrey, but Lockhart came and 'fixed' it. Harry was now sitting on the hospital bed suffering because he doesn't have HIS DAMN BONES.

I was sitting on a chair next to Harry to keep him company, and was quite hesitant at first but then told him I had to go. He looked rather sad for some reason, maybe he really didn't want to be alone.

"Do you have to go y/n?"

"I'm sorry Harry, I had asked Draco to meet me in the library, I can't not go." I said rather dejected.

Eventually convincing him, I headed towards the library, in hopes that Draco was already there.

Dust particles floating around, with a warm temperature and only a bit of sunlight coming through the window, the library was comfortable enough to talk to him, He hadn't reached yet so I just took a window seat, in an area where not many people were sitting, Except for the sunlight, the candles were the only source of light. I took it upon myself to brighten up that very dimly lit room. As I got to the last few candles, I heard someone calling my name, earning him a scolding. He was huffing, like he was running before this. It was Draco, he flashed me a small smile before coming up to me and leading me to the table.

"For a second I thought you weren't coming" I said grinning.

"Well I mean it's not everyday someone asks you out, or well in the school but whatever." He said smirking.

I immediately flushed at his comment, "I didn't ask you out, I just wanted to talk to you." I said almost screaming.

"Hahah- so, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" He asked rather intrigued. I get it, this is one of the few times we have talked so far. But getting back to the topic,

"Well umm....I uhh ...wanted to ask you to apologise to Hermione." The last part came out as a whisper, and he asked me to repeat it.

"I want you to apologise to Hermione." This time I looked at him dead in the eye and said it with confidence. Taken aback, he answered,

"Why should I apologise?? Its not like I said anything wrong ..."

"Uhh listen Draco, Hermione may be a muggle born, but first and foremost she is a human. She was really hurt and I wanted you to apologise, because it will numb the pain. It will hurt anyone if you say that they have dirty blood....."

He looked at me, expression unchanging. I continued,

"And just so you know, I'm also a muggle bor- I MEAN muggle related person." I said awkwardly due to almost slipping up. Because of the photobook, I knew that my parents in this world are magical so saying that will make me look suspicious.

"I'm not apologising to Granger. If it hurt you, then I'm sorry otherwise, I'm not saying sorry to anyone." That was the last thing he said before getting up and walking away.

Or so I thought...He got up and softly caressed my cheek, our faces really close and silently whispered, "I really am sorry" and he placed his lips on my forehead before walking away.

Meanwhile, I was having an internal crisis,

'AHHH DRACOO WHERE DID YOU LEARN THATT.!!!!...Phew...This is going to be harder than I thought.' I was also about to leave when I felt someone looking at me. I looked around discreetly and saw the weasley twins signalling me to go towards them. I saw them and whispered, "What happened??"

"Well seeing the amount of respect Malfoy has for you, we need your help with a prank." I shrugged,

"Not interested, thank you for the offer though." I said almost about to walk away.

"It's on Snape." I turned around immediately, walked towards them and said, grinning,

"What do you need?"

Fred and George pov

'Wicked'

I would say this chapter was better then my other ones, cause well, Malfoy.