Ch 21- Suspicion

Harry's mood was off. He looked very tired all the time. Me and Hermione switched places being with Ron and Harry but honestly speaking, Ron should've not betrayed Harry.. Over the past few days, my famousy had also risen, siding with the 'cheat'. Harry knew about it and tried to convince me to stop trying to defend him but alas, he's too good looking to not do anything....I was sitting with Harry in the library, studying about past tournaments.

"Did you know that they stopped the tournaments because of some accident in the yea-"

....

And there he was. Harry was completely zoning out, with people pointing to him and saying some comments...

"Harry!" He abruptly looked toward my side and slumped in his seat.

" Harry do you know that no person has ever been famous and happy.?" He looked at me and kept quiet for a while before responding,

"No..."

"Guess what? I'll be the first one ever!" I said with a beaming smile on my face. Harry softly smiled and looked at me straight in my eye.

"So come on! Swear it!"

And for the first time in the past three days, Harry laughed.

" Why am I the one swearing?!" I went quiet for a bit and softly smiled and said,

"Because you're the reason.."

"I'm not an owl!!" By this, most of you have probably figured out where we are but I'll still elaborate. Ron had asked Hermione to tell Harry something. He said that Hagrid was asking to meet Harry that night.
"Could you.. come with me...y/n..?"
"Harry...You're so stupid sometimes. Obviously!"

"Yer have bought Y/n along with you? I wanted to keep it a secret, but I guess I can trust yer kid." He said, looking at y/n. The three headed into the forest.

"Hagrid...have you combed your hair?" Harry asked in disbelief.
"I suppose I have.." He replied, clearly tensed about something.
"Quick Harry, use your invisibility cloak." The two did as he said and waited patiently.  Something happened that neither of them were expecting.

Madame Maxime showed up. "Oh Hagrid. How I thought you forgot about me..?."

Harry watched the two in disgust while y/n...was busy somewhere else...

'He looks nice...' She thought looking at Harry. She shuffled and took out her wand. Fireflies showed up and started singing a beautiful melody. Madame Maxime's eyes widened as she looked at Hagrid.

"Did you plan this..? It truly is such a romantic weather..." The two just stared at each other lovingly.Harry was still disgusted but he had to agree,
'Truly....' He thought looking at y/n who was silently rooting for Hagrid.

Soon Hagrid took her to some other part of the forest. The two following close behind. Upon reaching, Madame Maxime looked impressed, y/n looked befuddled and Harry..
"Dragons...That's the first task..."

The two were heading back to the castle. Y/n was shocked but Harry had his anger taken over at the point.

"How could he not tell me y/n?! What if I died?! It woul-"

Y/n pov

I noticed someone heading towards us. With..a wand in his hand...OH GOD!
"Snape!" I whisper shouted pinning Harry to the nearest wall, peeping to see if Snape has left. He didn't leave for some time but eventually the bright light from his wand faded. I looked back at Harry and...
My right hand was holding his wrist, my left hand was on his shoulder and my leg was...kind of...at his crotch. I immediately let go and furiously apologised.
"Oh my godddd!!! I'M SO SORRY I DID THAT! Just a reflex you see..It can be used against our en-enemies and like...." I was fiddling with my hands but looked up at Harry. He looked at me with a straight face. It soon fashioned into a smile.
"You know, I really didn't care, but where did you learn that!?"
"My parents..."

The conversation abruptly ended. Nobody said even a word and started heading back quietly to their rooms.
"I have to talk to Hermione about something...Do you mind calling her?"
Y/n eyed him suspiciously and just nodded. She went up to get Hermione to the common room. She sat down on one of the couches and waited for him to start talking.

"Uhh..I'm sorry y/n but I want to talk to Hermione....alone."
Y/n tried to mask her sorrow but her lips tuned into a faint smile as she head out of the common room. None of them remembered that it was past curfew unfortunately.

Y/n walked around the halls. Her face shows that she wasn't feeling the best. She came quite far all the way to the library and was there for a bit but eventually realised that she should go back.
"I should go back..." She turned and started heading back. Before she could leave, she was interrupted,
"Miss L/n. Mind I know what you're doing here..?.." Startled y/n almost landed a punch on the person. I'll repeat, almost. If it hit, she would be dead.
"Professor...Snape.." she stood straight and awkwardly sweat dropped. She cursed under her breath. 'Why Snape...'

Pointing his wand at her, he spoke, making her shudder in spot. 
"Leave. Now."
'No points off...Weird..' Y/n didn't say anything and left. Tomorrow was Harry's interview. She should go and ask how he is doing. Right...He's with Hermione. 

She put her hands in the pocket of her hood and started walking slowly. She didn't go too far when she heard. 

"Sorry professor. It won't happen again." It was a familiar voice. She just couldn't pin point it. 

"10 points of from gryffindor." That's Snape. Obviously.

"But it was only one ti-" Wait...That's..

"20."

"Yes professor."

Y/n ran towards the end of the corridor and hugged the male. 

"M'lady..." 

Oliver pov

I absorbed the warmth radiating from the female in front of me. 

"Looking beautiful as always." I said taking her hand in mine and gently kissing it. She smiled brightly and I almost couldn't notice it. But something was wrong. 

"Are you okay, m'lady?" I asked trying to not urge her into telling me. Seh stayed quiet for a while, and started walking. She didn't leave my hand so I guess she is going to tell me. 

"It's uhh....Harry." My mind immediately started imagining the worst but I tried to remain calm.

"I think he...doesn't like me anymore...Was I being a bit too clingy..?.. He is one of my closest friends." I felt a pang through my heart. Maybe it was jealousy. Maybe it was anger. Maybe both. I got her closer to me and softly said,

"There is no way someone doesn't like you. Especially if you talk to them. You're too sweet to hate. And besides...I like you, and so do your friends and that's all that matters. 

Fortunately for y/n, what she was thinking, wasn't true. At all. She just didn't know it yet.

Meanwhile 

"Why did you send Y/n out?"

"Umm...I only want you to know..." Hermione looked at the male in front of her with suspicion. Anything bad about y/n and he is recieving a smack right across his face.

"I think I have...you know...fallen in love..." Harry looked around nervously as Hermione processed the information. 

"With Y/n?!!!" 

(\_/)
(• • )
(> ❤️