CH 6- Warmth

Everything's blurry, people are not looking at you. You don't exist to them. But why? You killed Harry Potter, you destroyed the plot, everyone's relationships, everything. This is eternal darkness.

I woke up huffing as H2O + NaCl was coming out from my eyes. So painful. It happens everyday. Me destroying everything. I hate it.

I don't like to dwell on things so I decided to get ready and head to the common room. On reaching there, I thought of writing a story since there's still an hour before anybody wakes up. 

I don't really like reading, but writing helps me calm down. Sitting, brainstorming and eventually penning it down. Oh! The joy.

1 hour later

" What are you doing down here alone, y/n?" I immediately recognised Hermione's voice.

" Oh. I just woke up early. So, I came here and started writing a story." I said grinning.

"Hmmm, well OK, just don't make it a habit and actually sleep properly."

"Yes Mom."

She looked at me in disbelief as we both burst out laughing.

"Let's head down, those two idiots are going to take way too much time."

While going down for breakfast, Hermione was talking about homework, school and basically Hermione stuff. While she was distracted, I quickly took out out my notepad and reviewed it. So today is Hermione's petrification and tomorrow is going into the chamber. How tiring. I'm stressing out even thinking about it.

I tried to stay with Hermione the whole day. I'm kind of looking to be petrified so I don't interrupt the plot. What? It's for a good cause.

But one con of this plan is that Hermione is boring. Like really boring. The whole day we were just talking about studies and how moaning myrtle is a BIT annoying. Ok. I know she didn't deserve to die but like you can't disagree with me there.

Finally came the library where we were looking through some books to find out about the chamber. I knew the basilisk would come right now so I decided it's best for me to write down 'pipes' just in case me being there, would change the plot and Hermione would forget. I was really agitated the whole time, fiddling with my robes. I was confused that we were about to leave but nothing happened. Well I guess I changed the plot for the better. 

'Wait, what's that.' Oops, spoken too soon. Soon after looking at the giant snake, me and Hermione froze. Not able to move, not able to feel. Nice, atleast this doesn't hurt. ' Wait...Why did that sound like its going on in my head.. But that's not my voice....

Time Skip

Voices hushed down by my head felt like they were on top of me. Wait... TOP OF ME?!?!? I shot up straight and rubbed my eyes vigorously to clear my vision. I saw Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco and the weasley twins,

"Heyy guyss...Why are you all surrounding me like I've been in a coma for the last few days." I said this laughing whole-heartedly. 'Oh wait...'

They looked at me as if they understood what I had just realised. Harry was the first to move, and pulled me into a hug. I happily hugged him back, but soon, we were joined by all of the boys, except for Draco though. He just stood a bit far then the other boys, looking at me fondly. I smiled at him and he returned the gesture and left. 

The boys soon broke the hug and no words were needed to be spoken. "Thank you for caring for me boys." I said with a closed eye smile ruffling Harry's hair as he was closest to me. The twins were about to say something, but Madam Pomfrey shooed them out and asked me to rest. I happily obliged. Resting without nightmares is always my favourite thing to do. As I had just been petrified, my senses were a bit numb unable to produce the nightmare. How nice.

I really did rest well, very calm, very happy, I'm now satisfied with how this turned out. I mean ginny is safe, nothing really changed. All the ships will still sail....It doesn't really matter what happens to me...This curse I have...There is no removing it.....

Well after all those very deep thoughts I can now go to eat dinner. I quickly asked Madam Pomfrey if I could go, she did say yes but asked me to refrain from taking stress. Since I'm not from this world, any spell will not have their full effect on me. But that also includes medicine so she was a bit worried. But anyways, I went down to the great hall for dinner. I quickly spotted Harry, Ron and Hermione and was about to go to them but someone pulled me away from the gate. Not again..

"Sorry Fred, I still couldn't get it."

"I'm not Fred.... Look at me before speaking."
It was Draco, as soon as I saw him, I pulled him into a hug. 

"Sorry... Do you want to say something." I said as I pulled away. 

"I just wanted to ask if you were ok."

"I'm fine, thank you for worrying.... Uhh Draco listen, I do like talking to you, but I'm actually really hungry, we could. hang out in the library again if you want." I said disappointed with myself. But hunger before simping.

"Uhh ye-yeah sure...."

Draco pov

"Sorry Fred, I still couldn't get it."

"I'm not Fred.... Look at me before speaking."

 As soon as she saw me, she pulled me into a hug. 'So warm... so comforting...'

She pullled away as I felt the warmth disappear too. 

"Sorry... Do you want to say something."

"I just wanted to ask if you were ok."

"I'm fine, thank you for worrying.... Uhh Draco listen, I do like talking to you, but I'm actually really hungry, we could. hang out in the library again if you want." 

Disappointed that she was right and had to leave I said 

"Uhh ye-yeah sure...." 

' Wait, why am I stuttering...'

I watched her walk away and decided to go and sit near crabbe and goyle. 

'Whatever that girl has done to me is making me weak....I have to do something about it....'