𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒.

Celebration...

3 days before dragon festival
(Grand king hyunsuk's birthday)

Morning time......

Prince taehyung's room:

Our beautiful Prince was sleeping peaceful until his brother decided to barge in his room

"Wakey Wakey you little kid "

Yeonjun said trying to wake his little brother while shaking him softly.

"Umm

"Umm.... let me sleep a little bit only please. "

Prince Taehyung said whining while trying to protest.

"Wake up now, don't you want to wish grandpa and yeah one more thing, grandpa was asking if you liked your new room."

Yeonjun said trying to remind younger Prince about the special day.

"OH NO!! How can I forget?! "

Taehyung's eyes shoot open and he exclaimed, now realizing today is his one and only grandpa's birthday

"Don't worry my cutie, go get ready first, grandpa will come to meet you soon. And yeah one more thing, don't come out of your room until someone comes to take you okay."

Yeonjun chuckled looking at his cute little brother and said. Taehyung nodded his head while pouting.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Few hours before party:

Servants were decorating whole palace. And Prince Yeonjun is taking care of all the decorations on the behalf of his dad since King jihun is busy with guests and security stuffs.

And here our three handsome Princes are exploring the inside of palace cause apparently they don't have anything else to do. So they are walking down the corridors.

"I must say Royal palace of Eros is beautiful, just like how I heard from dad."

Eunwoo said looking at the architecture of palace.