𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔.

Divine Supreme....

"And he came again. "

"When we went near lake, we had few soldiers who us too. Tae and Yeonjun were playing when suddenly sky stared getting dark. And everyone present there other than me fainted. I wasn't able to understand what's happening, I was trying to wake them up but all in vain."

"After around 2 minutes, I heard the voice I used to love, the voice I now despise with my whole heart. I never expected him to come at that time. But then again I knew he will come doesn't matter when, but he will."

"He came infront of me and asked me to come with him, he told me that he won't harm anyone from my family if I listen to him. But if I didn't then he won't hesitate to kill them. I knew very well that he can do anything especially since that time Yeonjun, taehyung and their mom was their unconscious. I was tired from wars and losing my loved ones. So I did what was right at the moment."

"And then he took me here in this magical place, he knew that it would be risky to keep me in his kingdom. He portrayed everything so well, making me dead in eyes of the world, locking me down here for rest of my life. He didn't did anything to me, he told me, he is giving me time to accept him and love him. He is ready to wait. But after that day I hardly saw him twice or thrice before I heard the news of his death."

"And now here I am, I can't leave this palace. I made a promised to lin yanjun that I won't leave this place until my death and in return he won't harm anyone else. But just after few years he died too."

"But I am still bound to my promise. I miss you all tae Yeonjun, I swear I do. "

After finishing the story, Queen couldn't hold her tears anymore, she ended up crying. Prince taehyung hugged her tightly while trying to make her calm.

Queen looked at prince Yeonjun with eyes still teary. Prince Yeonjun was still thinking about all those times he cried thinking his grandma is no more, that there is no one who would hug him and shower him with love every time he gets scared after having a bad dream. Yes his parents loves him and can do anything for his happiness but due to kingdom's responsibilities they mostly doesn't have much time to spend with them and he knew he have to be strong for his brother.

Other Princes were no better, all those time there grandparents and parents were suffering, but still they let any of these affect them and their childhood. There are no words that can explain how painful it is too loose someone you loved whole life.

"Yeonjun come my baby"

Queen said after she somehow stopped crying. Without wasting any more time, prince Yeonjun hugged he tightly while crying silently. Prince taehyung decided to give both of them some time to talk. So he decided to go for a walk.

Everyone was in their own thoughts. So they didn't mind when prince taehyung left from there saying he is going to his room .Everything was too overwhelming right now. Others decided to leave the room too, to give them sometime alone.

__________________________________________________________________________________

After sometimes.....

Queen came out of the room with prince Yeonjun and asked them come with her to have dinner. She knew they must haven't eaten anything from hours. They were denying at first saying it's fine they aren't hungry, but ended up followed her order since she is older then them, they can't deny her.

Yeonjun decided to go check on tae and call him for dinner. But when he went inside he found no one. He panicked and ran back to the room where everyone was present.

"Tae isn't in his room."

Prince Yeonjun said in panicked voice.

"Don't panic Yeonjun he must be here only. No one can harm him in my palace. And he can't even go outside my territory without my permission. He must be outside."

Queen said trying to handle the situation. She doesn't want them to panic. And she knew nothing would happen to him here.

Prince Yeonjun reluctantly nodded his head. And they all decided to find him by splitting up in different directions and places.

Prince Jungkook closed his eyes, putting his hand on his chest.

"I can feel your heartbeat I know you're somewhere near my prince"

__________________________________________________________________________________

🔴Images that I am using in this chapter aren't mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner...