𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓.

Divine Supreme....

Queen already told princes about their grandpa's past life, which they never knew about. But it's still not the end of story.

"We already guessed that lin yanjun must be behind this. Still we were confused why he didn't took Eunwoo with him. He didn't even touch him. "

"After his sister's death Jung Soo-hyun decided to take responsibility of Eunwoo and make him his own son, Prince of Ares. He requested us to not talk about our past life infront of kids. Cause he knew that if Eunwoo got to know about it, he will try to take revenge. And he didn't wanted to lose him."

Queen said looking at prince Eunwoo. Prince Eunwoo was crying after hearing about his parents and grandparents death. He had tears in his eyes but even tears weren't enough to hide the fire of revenge in his eyes.

"Go eun wasn't able to accept death Hae-in's death, she started blaming herself cause she thought it was her fault that she wasn't able to protect him. And just like that she died in guilt and pain. "

"An year passed, prince Jungkook was born. On the same date, when Go eun died. His eyes still reminds me of her. Even his facial features are quite similar to her. He was a like a gift of God for the kingdom. After a long time, Minho got a reason to smile but he still wasn't able to forget how his mom died."

"We decided to not meet each other for sometimes, cause our meetings were like burning old wounds. So we didn't meet for few months. But after an year dragon Festival came again. Me and jihun and Yeonjun's mom had to leave early cause Yeonjun's mom was 9 months pregnant. Taehyung was born on our way to palace on the same day as dragon festival. Blue eyes, heavenly beauty, anyone can say just by looking at him that he is a blessing of Emperor dragon himself. "

"But we decided to hide this from all the other Kingdoms, cause we wanted to keep Tae away from all dangerou."

"After few months I was playing with Yeonjun, and that day kang-woo came in my room. He asked me about that bracelet. I gave him that, I thought maybe he wants to do some rituals. But instead he started asking me if I tried to find the actual Heir. I said no, I was really busy those days that I even forgot about it. When we keep it closer to Yeonjun we didn't saw any change, but when we put it near tae, Nico came outside after a long time. Actually after mom and dad left, he never came outside the bracelet."

"Tae was the real heir, it was really important for us to keep him safe. From that day kang-woo decided to dedicate his life for Tae and Yeonjun."

"Jusk like that 5 five years went, and one day me, Tae, Yeonjun and his mom were outside near forest's lake."

"And he came again. "

__________________________________________________________________________________

🔴Images that I am using in this chapter aren't mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner...