𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

Celebration......

3 days before dragon festival

During party:

"Everyone meet my son Kim taehyung, youngest prince of Eros"

King jihun said introducing his son, who is too shy to even look up.

"He will take his responsibilities as a prince from now on. He isn't much used to talk with new peoples, but he will soon get used to it. Thank you so much for your attention. Everyone please enjoy the party."

Everyone clapped once King jihun finished. And then prince Yeonjun invited couples for dance while King jihun took taehyung to his dad, who was talking with his cousin( King Woo-shik) and king Jeon Minho.

Grand king(Kim Hyunsuk) saw his youngest grandson coming towards him with his son. He couldn't help but smile looking at the shy prince. He came forward and hugged the innocent boy, so he could help him calm down a bit.

Hyunsuk :- Don't worry my child, we are here okay.

Grand king whisperd in his ear before breaking the hug. Taehyung nodded slightly looking up at the people around him.

Jihun :- Tae look this is your uncle Woo-shik, I told you about him remember? Go meet him.

Jihun said to his son.

Taehyung -: Yes dad.

Taehyung said and bowed in front of his dad's cousin. King Woo-shik chuckled looking at the cute boy and pulled him into a warm hug, taehyung hugged him back shyly.

Woo-shik -: NO need to be shy my boy. I am glad to meet you.

Woo-shik said breaking the hug. King Minho smiled at looking at them.

Minho -: Aren't you going to introduce me to?

Minho said fake glaring at his friend. Jihun chuckled before mouthing a small sorry to him. Then he introduced taehyung to him.

~Meanwhile:

Couples came on stage with their partners including Jin, namjoon, Yoongi, jennie, hoseok and rose. While some were still trying to find their partners.

Once prince Yeonjun announced about dance. Prince and princess started asking people they interested in for dance. Some even started arguments.

Here our trio was sitting peacefully after saying "No" to everyone who asked them for dance. Nancy wanted to ask him but she knew thatshe will will get the same answer. They were talking to each other. While jungkook may or may not was trying to take glance of the beautiful Prince time to time.

Everything was going peaceful until they saw their moms coming towards them with some too innocent be true princess. And they can say that by their expressions what they are coming for.

Jimin's mom -: Jimin go dance with princess Cheng xiao.

Jimin's mom said or should I say ordered him. Jimin tried to protest but after his mom glared at him so he knew he doesn't have any other option left.

Eunwoo's mom -: Eun what are you waiting for?

Eunwoo's mom said with a teasing smile and it was enough for him to understand what's going in her mind but he can't do anything now. Jungkook was smirking looking at his best friends misery until..

"Kook princess Irene wants to dance with you "

Princess Irene: