𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.

Divine Supreme....

All the princes knew about Priest Lee kang-woo being Priest Lee eun-ho's son. So they got confused when they heard the queen saying that, Priest eun-ho married to princess Soojin.

Jungkook:- "But Priest Lee eun-ho is Priest Lee kang-woo's dad right?"

Prince Jungkook asked confused.

Queen:- "Kang-woo is my younger brother. He can do anything to keep Tae and Yeonjun safe. And that's what he has been doing since years. He dedicated his whole life for Tae's safety. I will tell about him too. But first let me finish this one."

Queen said making everyone shocked and confused at the same time. But still they decided to wait.

Queen: " Within a few days they both got married. Princess Soojin didn't denied too, since she didn't wanted to disappoint her parents. All the Kingdoms also kept quiet. Next day after marriage they left palace."

"Priest kang-woo was really respectful to Princess Soojin. He never tried to force anything on her. It didn't took much time for both of them to fall for each other. They both won each others hearts with their kindness and care."

"After a year almost Princess Soojin gave birth to a little girl. She named Lee Yoona. After 4 years, dragon festival was coming closer and Yoona was 3 years old that time. In all those years princess Soojin's dragon spirit became really close to her daughter. Mostly dragon spirits comes out only when they are needed, but her dragon was different."

"It was only one day left for dragon festival, but princess Soojin was having a hard time to decide, if she should go or not. Even after using her dragon powers, princess Soojin wasn't able to help her to recover. And it means only one thing, that it's some black magic or some demonic dragon spirit. She is a royal blood, so it's important for her to attend dragon festival, cause if she won't attend, she will lose her powers and dragon spirit. Priest kang-woo was telling her to attend the festival but she wanted to take care of daughter, her daughter needs her and powers can't be more important to her than her daughter."

"Next day after dragon festival, she lost her dragon spirit. It was really painful for her, no only physically but mentally. And about the black magic, it was probably done by any witch or something , cause if it was any one else, they would have killed Yoona or do some major harm. But she was completely fine. After losing her dragon spirit, princess Soojin fell sick for weeks and she got really weak. She used to miss her dragon so much, sometimes she would cry at nights. It was really difficult for her. "

"Just like that 5 years passed and nothing changed. Again it was the day of dragon festival, but princess Soojin doesn't wanted to attend, since she doesn't have her dragon spirit anymore. But Priest Eun-ho somehow convinced her to attend since King park and queen was also going to attend and they wanted to meet her."

"Everyone expect for kids were present there to attend the festival. After all the rituals, everyone presented their dragons and at the end they all left for their chambers. Princess Soojin was sad and she was trying hard to hide it."

"It was night time now and everyone was sleeping. At night princess Soojin saw a dream, it wasn't a nightmare or something."

"She actually saw a beautiful golden dragon with blue eyes."

__________________________________________________________________________________

🔴Images that I am using in this chapter aren't mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner...