𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒.

Divine Supreme....

The news was quite shocking for all the princes, they never thought there parents and grandparents are hiding all this till now.

"All he wanted was revenge."

"Before her death, Xin yi asked lin yanjun to stop this war and not to harm anyone present here. It was her last wish so, Lin yanjun got back to his palace and war stopped."

"But it wasn't the end, we all knew, that he won't quit just like that. He wanted revenge and he will take it, no matter what. And we were right. Two years after Cha hae-in's birth, he killed Cha sang-yi and his wife, but before he could kill his son, me and hyunsuk came, so he left.

"But I still remember his words that he said before leaving. He said that he will come back and kill Sang-yi's son too. He will come back when he gets powerful enough to protect himself. "

"After 5 years more, mom and dad came back, they didn't knew about all the things which happened. When they got to know about it, they both got sad. And dad decided to train Cha hae-in himself. Dad trained both Cha hae-in and kang-woo. Hae-in was just like his dad, even stronger than him. Dad used to say that he will become most powerful priest one day. "

"After 3 years, mom gave me that bracelet, and told me to keep it safe. Again mom and dad left and they took Hae-in with them. But this time they left kang-woo, since his training was already done and he was 18 already. And just like that mom and dad disappeared and never came back. That was the last time I saw them."

" When Hae-in came back, he was 19 already. He said that dad sent him back to handle his responsibilities. Everyone has a purpose for coming in this world. And we need to find our own purpose, our own way."

"Go-eun decided to fix Hae-in's marriage, she was the only one left in his family. So he was her responsibility. She was trying to find a suitable girl for him. King of Ares was also trying to find someone for his daughter. So they talked about it and fixed their marriage."

"They got married and after a year dragon Festival again came. Hae-in's(Cha eun woo's dad) and Woojin's (park Jimin's dad) wife was pregnant that time. Soo-hyun (hoseok's dad),Woo-shik(Namjoon's dad) both had a had. Tae sung (Yoongi's dad) had two sons"

"We all were scared cause we knew that lin yanjun will surely do something soon. He said that day before leaving, that he will come back when Hae-in gets powerful enough to protect himself. And now that Hae-in's training was already done and he got his dragon too. We all knew he must be planning something very big".

"After 3 months Cha eun woo was born. But Hae-in and his wife suddenly disappeared. And after few days we found them dead beside Night Temple. From that day we closed the temple. No one ever came here."

"We already guessed that lin yanjun must be behind this. Still we were confused why he didn't took Eunwoo with him. He didn't even touch him. "

__________________________________________________________________________________

🔴Images that I am using in this chapter aren't mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner...