𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕.

Prince Jungkook was trying to find Prince taehyung everywhere he could reach. But he wasn't able to find him.

After almost an hour he saw someone sitting behind a cherry blossom tree near the lake. When he got closer, he saw prince taehyung sitting there silently. He looked as if he was in deep thoughts

 He looked as if he was in deep thoughts

Jungkook:- "Prince"

Prince Jungkook said trying to get the said prince's attention.

Taehyung:- Wh- oh Prince Jungkook what are you doing here?

Taehyung got startled at first but composed himself and replied.

Jungkook:- I should ask you that. What're you doing here? Do you even know how worried everyone was?

Prince Jungkook asked trying to calm himself, he was really worried for him, thinking what if something happened to him.

Taehyung:- I am really sorry. I just wanted to clear my thoughts. So.....

Prince taehyung said while looking down in guilt. He was guilty for making everyone worried for him.

Jungkook :- What were you thinking about?

Prince Jungkook asked curiously

Taehyung :- Nothing ju-

Prince taehyung tried to make some excuse but cut off in the middle by prince Jungkook.

Jungkook:- You can't lie to me my prince, your eyes says everything.

Taehyung:- Umm... I was just thinking about us being mates

Taehyung was hesitant at first but decided to tell him nonetheless.

Jungkook:- Oh are you sad about it prince or perhaps disappointed?if you love someone else then you can say that. I promise I will never force you to accept me.

Prince Jungkook said calmly trying not to sound bitter, even though he was hurt but he didn't wanted taehyung to be sad cause of him.

Prince taehyung widen his eyes after processing what Jungkook said and replied immediately.

Taehyung:- No no it's not about that. I just don't want to force myself on you, yes we're mates, but that doesn't means you have to love and protect someone you don't even know.

Prince taehyung said looking into his eyes.

Jungkook :- Yeah it's true that I don't know anything about you, but I am sure about one thing that, if I ever fell in love with someone, I would be glad if it's you.

Prince Jungkook said while staring at him. His eyes were full of admiration and sincerity.

Taehyung :- But what if you never fell in love with me ?

Prince Taehyung asked in a low voice. He was scared to know the answer but he doesn't want to have misunderstandings and lies between them.

Jungkook :- You know I never believed in love at first sight, and I still don't. It's all about fantasy. When you start loving someone just after seeing them for the first time, it's attraction not love. I don't fall for faces, but I can fall for personality, voice, eyes and heart. And without any doubt you own it all
So I just want to know you. To be honest I can't resist you, no matter how much I tried.....well I just want you to know that you're everything I never had and everything I want to have.

Taehyung :- B-ut I-I don't know. What if you get yourself in trouble cause of me? Even if my dragon is strong, I know I am weak and I can't protect myself. I would be nothing but a burden for you.

Jungkook:- Who said you're weak prince? You're just as strong as your grandma. You can't give up just like that. If God tied our faiths together, then there must be a reason. And yes I want to protect you from everyone who wants to harm you, it's not cause of you being my mate. I just had this deep feeling inside me to protect you from the moment I saw you playing in garden of your palace. I don't just see you as a prince who is my mate, I see you as an innocent angel who's too pure for this cruel world.

Taehyung :- Nothing can change the fact that you have to risk your life to protect me

Prince taehyung trusts him and he knows he is powerful enough to protect himself but he wouldn't be able to forgive himself if something happened to him while saving him. Life sometimes does weird things with us. It might be confusing sometimes and terrifying too. Taking a right decision is hardest part.

Jungkook:- Okey then let's make a deal

Taehyung:- What? Which deal?

Jungkook :- I will protect you but in return you have to protect a very precious thing of mine....

Taehyung:- Huh? What is it?

Prince taehyung asked curiously.

Jungkook:- My heart

Just when he said that prince taehyung widen his eyes. Prince Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction.

Jungkook:- Can I?

Prince Jungkook was quite nervous but he doesn't wanted to force him to answer.

Jungkook :- Will you give me a chance to prove myself and to prove that I deserve your love?

__________________________________________________________________________________

🔴Images that I am using in this chapter aren't mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner...