𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏.

Divine Supreme....

Queen:- "She actually saw a beautiful golden dragon with blue eyes."

"There was no doubt that it was Emperor dragon god, and didn't only saw him, but she heard his voice too. He came to her dream to tell her or should I say give her something, something which belongs to her from start, her dragon. Emperor Dragon told her that he knows that it wasn't her fault, that she couldn't be present at the festival on time, it was a trap. So he can give her, her dragon spirit back, but it won't be connected with her soul anymore."

"In simple words she will have dragon spirit with her, but it will be separated from her. Just like any other normal animal. Her connection with her dragon is already broken."

"He gave her a blue stone, which will help her to keep her dragon spirit close.
Normally a dragon spirit lives inside its owner, but her dragon spirit will live inside the stone. Before going Emperor dragon told her to pass this stone to her next generations. She have to keep it safe until dragon finds its heir."

"Next day when she woke up, she was confused after what she saw. She wasn't even sure if it was a dream or what. When she was about to get up from her bed, she saw the same blue stone beside her. Now she was sure that it wasn't a normal dream."

Queen:- That's the real story of "Protector dragon and its heir ".

Queen said smiling. Prince Yeonjun was looking at her with tears filled in his eyes, now he was sure that she was his grandma. But he wanted to hear whole story first. The biggest question in his mind was "Why his Grandma never met them, if she was alive? "

Jungkook:- "But where is Protector dragon? Who is the real heir? Did you found the real hier? "

Prince Jungkook asked curiously, looking at the queen with blank face.

Eunwoo:-" Priest Lee doesn't have kids, so if the heir exists it must be from Royal family of Eros."

Prince Eunwoo said trying to figure out what was happening .

Queen:- "Yes you're right, heir is from Royal family of Eros. The blue stone in the braslate tae is wearing, is the stone given to princess Soojin by Emperor Dragon himself."

Queen said looking at the braslate prince taehyung is wearing.

Jimin:-" So you mean to say that, prince taehyung is the real heir of Protector dragon?."

Prince Jimin asked while looking at the queen with his eyes wide open in shock.

Queen:- "Yes tae is the heir of Protector dragon. "

Queen said replying to prince Jimin's question.

Jungkook:- "But where is the dragon? "

Prince Jungkook asked confused.

"Constellation dragon is Protector dragon. They both are same."

__________________________________________________________________________________

🔴Images that I am using in this chapter aren't mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner...