𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗.

Divine Supreme......

All the princes were listening to the queen carefully. All these information were new for them, they never heard anything like that.

Queen :- "But then something unexpected happened. This is the point where everything changed."

Taehyung:- "How ? Did something happened grandma?"

Prince taehyung asked curiously.

Queen:- "Yeah, many things actually. A war broke out, it happened suddenly. Park kingdom's condition wasn't good that time, since crown prince's health condition wasn't good. And princess Park Soojin's engagement also broke at the same time. Many soldiers got injured. Princess Soojin wanted to help, she knows she can't find but at least she could try to help injured soldiers. When she went to army base, she saw her dad laying on bed. Doctors said he won't survive, princess cried hard. She went near king park, to look at her dad for the last time, but when she touched his hands, it healed instantly without leaving any mark. She was shocked, she thought maybe it's hallucinations. But after sometimes king recovered fully, people who witnessed the all these were also shocked, but one thing was clearly. Princess Soojin has some special powers."

"She decided to check if she really has some powers or it was just some coincidence. She touched other soldiers to see if they recovers or not, and to her surprise, whoever she touched recovered instantly. The new of princess Soojin having healing powers didn't took much time to spread all over the kingdom and other neighbor kingdoms. Everyone has different views on the situation"

"King Park was happy but at the same time, he couldn't help but get worried about his daughter's future, they were still trying to find the reason of princess Soojin's sudden healing powers ."

"After doing some research, they came to the conclusion that the reason of her powers is her dragon spirit, since she never had any kind of powers before dragon festival. Many Kingdoms wanted to have relations with Aion, but king park knew that they all are after princess Soojin's powers. So he rejected all the proposals, but with passing time, they were gaining more enemies."

"King Park's health condition wasn't helping the situation either. He decided to handover the kingdom to crown prince. Crown Prince was already married and he was capable enough to handle the kingdom."

"After some days it was crown prince's crowning ceremony. All the Kingdoms and Priests were invited for the ceremony. Most of the kings were present there and Priest were present there. And Priest Lee eun-ho was also present there. King Park greeted everyone."

"Kingdom's Priests were doing rituals of crowning ceremony. After the ceremony they were celebrating, it was as a welcome party the new king. But some kings were still trying to convince king park for princess Soojin's marriage."

"Even king of Zelus was trying to talk to him. Some Kingdoms even started threatening them, he didn't have any other option other than marring his daughter to someone who is capable enough to protect her, who is more than all these kings. He knew, that only one person can protect his daughter right now and it was Priest Lee eun-ho. He requested Priest eun-ho to marry his daughter for her safety. At first he wasn't ready but when he saw how other Kingdoms were threatening king park, he changed his decision. He heard a lot about princess Soojin's kindness and dedication from his dad."

Jungkook:- " But Priest Lee eun-ho is Priest Lee kang-woo's dad right?"

__________________________________________________________________________________

🔴Images that I am using in this chapter aren't mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner...