𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐.

Dragon festival....

After Jimin and Eunwoo now it was Jungkook's turn to present his dragon spirit. The trio is known for being one of the most powerful princes.

Prince Jungkook is not only known for his power or kindness, he is known for his perfection in everything he do. Some even says that he can be the most powerful human being ever.

So now everyone was waiting for the prince of Dionysus (Jungkook) to come forward to present his dragon.

Prince wasn't scared or nervous but he couldn't help but feel restless, even he himself wasn't sure why he was feeling something like that. He took a deep breath to calm himself before getting up from his seat to go towards the center of arena. Just when he was about to go there, he saw someone else coming towards the center of arena. He wasn't able to recognize the face but he was sure that he is a prince due to his natural charm and dominating aura that screams power.

Many people who didn't knew the handsome prince, were wondering who is he, until they heard The herald of arena announcing about his arrival.
(Herald is the one who makes announcements of someone's arrival in a royal court).

"Princess of Crius, Cai Xukun is arriving for presenting his dragon "

Herald announced....

Cai Xukun:

Most of the people present there never saw the prince, they only heard about him

Most of the people present there never saw the prince, they only heard about him. This is the first time King Cai Chen (king of Crius) came in dragon festival with his son, other than that he never attended any event or festival.

Now prince Cai Xukun came at the center and starts praying. After few seconds sky's color starts changing, it was getting dark and suddenly everyone saw a black shadow in sky.

Demonic god:

Then even before the black shadow could disappear, everyone saw a huge dragon with multiple heads and dark smoke surrounding him