𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗.

Prince Taehyung's birthday.....

Dance floor:

Taehyung was getting more nervous with each passing second, being close to the hot prince who is also his mate wasn't helping much too

Taehyung was getting more nervous with each passing second, being close to the hot prince who is also his mate wasn't helping much too. He was trying to avoid looking into his eyes as much as he can.

And prince Jungkook was no better, his heart was beating rapidly. But he somehow maintained his posture. He couldn't help but stare at him, he actually doesn't know how long he has been doing that. But since it was getting more awkward and he can feel taehyung's nervousness too. So he decided to start a conversation.

"Happy birthday my prince"

Jungkook said looking at Taehyung. But he regretted opening his mouth after he  accidentally called him "my prince", maybe it wasn't a big deal but for him it was too much. Taehyung was blushed hard at that.

"T-hanks prince "

Taehyung said while looking down.

"I know whatever happened was too much for you and everyone."

Jungkook said trying to continue their conversation.

"Yeah a-nd we are g-oing back tomorrow"

Taehyung said shuttering in between due to nervousness.

"Yeah I will miss you".

Jungkook blurted out without realizing what he said.

"Me?"

Taehyung asked blushing furiously, making Jungkook widen his eyes.

"I- I mean your kingdom."

Jungkook said correcting himself. He really doesn't know what happened to him today. Taehyung just nodded at that since he doesn't trust his voice anymore, he couldn't even form a sentence without shutting infront of him.

After sometimes their dance got finished. But before they could pull away, jungkook saw prince Kai coming towards them. He doesn't need to think twice for knowing why he was coming there.

He tighten his grip on prince taehyung's waist, pulling him closer while glaring at prince Kai. He stared dancing again without changing partners. Taehyung widen his eyes at the closeness, he looked at Jungkook only to get hypnotized by his handsome features.

Jungkook looked down when he felt someone's stares on his lips. He couldn't literally feel his breath on his lips. He wasn't able to concentrate on anything else. He could feel himself leaning more but he couldn't bring himself to stop, while taehyung kept staring at his lips.

But right before his lips could touch those beautiful cherry lips, prince Yeonjun inturepted them.

Yeonjun smiled nervously, and took taehyung with him, saying he needs to meet other guests. Jungkook wasn't angry, he actually doesn't even know what to feel. But he was really embarrassed right now.

Prince Jungkook decided to go back to his friends. Since he was feeling even more embarrassed standing there......
__________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile.......

All the elders where present their along with few Kings and some royal members.

They were discussing about the possible wars and destruction which can happen. Everyone was scared to even think about a war between heavenly world and demonic world. But they can't do anything to stop it.

"What if we accept their offer of marriage? But we will keep a condition that we will not give prince taehyung to them."

One of the kings said.

"Do you really think that marriage is more important for them?.They just want this marriage so that prince Jungkook won't create any problem in their way of getting Crystal dragon ".

Grand king hyunsuk said.

"Then what should we do?"

King Minho asked.

"There is still a way, but.... I am not sure about this one. "

One of the elders said.

"Let's find Divine Supreme ."

Priest Lee said making everyone widen their eyes.

"Divine Supreme." It's something they heard in stories only. A book of all the heavenly and demonic secrets. Some says that it's written by Emperor dragon god himself.
__________________________________________________________________________________

🔴Images that I am using in this chapter aren't mine. Credit goes to the rightful owner...