Chapter 2

When Caroline finally let go of Cordelia she looked at her sister's tear stricken face with worry. "What happened?"

"I .. I ...."

Cordelia pulled Care back into a hug. "It's okay. I'm here. I'm not going to let anything happen to you." She was going to slaughter whoever dared to hurt her sister. "Was it ... was it because of me?" she whispered scared to know the answer.

Cordelia had made lots of enemies as the Twice Witch, many people believing that someone with as much power as she had, should not exist.

But Care shook her head. "Just look. Please."

Cordelia frowned. "Are you sure?" The Legilimens spell was incredibly invasive and she wasn't sure if whatever had happened to Care was something she would want her to see.

Care nodded. "I don't want to have to talk about it."

"Legilimens," she whispered.

There was a man with raven black hair and blue eyes that immediately freaked Cordelia out. She watched as he talked to Care and seemed to force her to go with him with some sort of mind control.

Compulsion. He was a vampire.

Lia watched with growing horror as he brought her to his house. She knew what was going to happen next and she couldn't stomach it so she closed her eyes and fast forwarded.

The memories went by faster. The same man telling her to not fight back, to not tell anyone, to hide the scars from where he fed on her.

Lia pulled out of Care's mind with a deep breath resisting the urge to vomit. Tears fell from her eyes as anger coursed through her body.

"I'm going to fucking kill him." She got up and walked towards the door.

"No, Cor. Just stay here. Please."

She slumped onto the bed pulling Care into her arms. "Fine. But he is not getting away with this."

She would tear him limb from limb and make him regret ever thinking of Caroline. But first she had to be here for her sister.

◽️▫️◽️▫️◽️

For some ungodly reason she was going to school after having graduated Hogwarts.

But after what happened she wasn't letting Care go alone. Clearly, her "friends" couldn't be bothered to help.

After school, Lia was going to work on a Godly Bead that could prevent compulsion so she had more than just the vervain to rely on.

Lia had made sure to get all the same classes as Care so she wouldn't be alone. Damon may not go to school but his brother Stefan did and she didn't trust him.

And why would a vampire go to school anyway? It's just learning a bunch of stuff you already know.

The classes passed uneventfully until lunch. Lia and Care chose to sit by themselves and she saw Elena and Bonnie looking over.

Judging by their expressions they were unaware that Cordelia was back in town and weren't happy with it. Which was understandable. They never had gotten along.

Elena, Bonnie, and the vampire Stefan walked over. Elena gave her a fake smile. "Cordelia. I wasn't aware you were back yet. Did the school in England finally get tired of you."

"On the contrary, I've been told I'm the brightest student they've ever had. I've already graduated but I was oh so excited to see you again."