04

At the moment, there was no clue as to David Kane's whereabouts, but Curry knew someone who could help.

His brother. The brother who was in jail.

"It's not like...," Norvina began, snorting and looking from Arthur to Atlanna, "that Orm was convicted of some minor offense or mistake."

It started with the fact that Curry didn't even get a chance to talk to his brother. This was solely due to the murder of the Fisher King.

Aquaman didn't want to ask permission anyway, which his mother thought was extremely dangerous. Atlantis cannot take a prisoner from an allied nation, that would be an act of war.

Unteachable, Norvina would continue to call the king, perhaps even obtuse, for none of the things Atlanna tried to make her son understand got through to him. All he wanted was to free his brother, no matter what the consequences for Atlantis.

And to make matters worse, Atlanna gave in, and even worse, she ended up helping with the plan to free Orm, and not only Orm, but also King Nereus.

On land, in the former kingdom of the Deserters, in a prison below the desert, Orm was held captive The fishermen believed that no sea creature would cross the desert. How could they? Most of them could not remain in the upper world. The former king was guarded by the last remaining deserters, who survived only by feeding on blood.

Last but not least, there was a nice suit for Curry that could make him invisible for a short time, and for communication the "king" was accompanied by a genetically modified octopus.

As for Orm, he will be weakened because the Derserter only gave him enough water to keep him alive.

"And, if you see Orm....," Atlanna began, causing Norvina to roll her eyes, for what was the target's plan, ".... tell him I love him. And tell him I think about him every day."

"Listen. I know he's your brother, but don't forget who you're dealing with," Nereus interjected, "Once you free Orm, don't let him out of your sight. You need him, but you can never trust him."

"Good to know," Curry scoffed, turning from his mother to Norvina, "So, what's the Oracle to me? No last words?"

"Not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day you will understand, I assure you," Norvina smiled, giving Curry an uncomprehending look, "Tell him about the sea witch. He will understand."

/////////

At this point, remember that Wattpad does not work without feedback. We authors are dependent on it.