Reclamation of Trost

Eren: I'll do it. I will do it! I'm not certain that I can close the gap,but I'll still do it no matter what!

Pixis: Excellent. You're quite the man. Staff officers,assemble! Prepare to strategize!

Armin: What? Calling this plan optimistic would be an understatement. How can we go ahead with it?

Eren: I agree with you. But it's pointless to question the Commander. I'm sure he sees something we can't.

Armin: What do you mean?

Eren: Besides,there's probably an issue to deal with before executing the plan. I'm sure the Commander is fully cognizant of that.

Armin: So that means.

Eren: The Titans aren't our only enemies.

Pixis: Look sharp soldiers. The fate of mankind rests on your shoulders.

All troops are gathered at the base of the wall to Trost and wait for orders.

Soldiers: A plan to recapture Trost? You're kidding me! As if we have the chance to plug up the wall! What are the higher ups thinking? This just suicide! Are they just doing this for glory?

Daz: I can't. I can't go back...We're all gonna die! Let me see my family!

Marco: Daz! Keep it down, you're too loud!

Superior: Stop shrieking like a coward! Are you trying to tell me your soldier!?

Daz: Sir,look at it,we'll be driven to an open grave!

Superior: You two good for taking orders? Or do I have to cut you up for an example of your comrades

The superior prepares to draw his blade as Daz does the same

Daz: Do what you got to do. But I won't go back!

Marco: Daz,get a hold of yourself!

Soldiers: Hey, you here that? Given the situation,it's not suprising.

Soldier 1: I wonder if someone is gonna leave.

Soldier 2: I also want to die on my terms

Garrison: Come again?

Soldier 1: I was just kidding!

Garrison: Do it.

Soldier 1: Huh?

Garrison: Make a scene. So people will begin to join.

Soldier 2: Why?

Garrison: Many of us are thinking the same. you think no one thinks the same of this stupid idea! Hurry up so I can leave.

Jean: And where would you leave?

Garrison: Look man,I just want to see my daughter. We're all dead anyway.

On top of the wall Pixis,Eren and Y/N would walk along the wall

Pixis: It's thought by mean before Titans that mankind held that of many races many creeds all fighting each other for blood. It's not hard to believe that second part. But many like me agree that mankind requires an enemy greater than themselves to survive. What do you think they could have meant?

Eren: This is the first time I've heard such things,sir. I guess they thought we all join forces,some wise man.

Pixis: Haha! I like the way your mind works. It's almost as twisted as mine.

Eren: It was obvious that they didn't have a clue of what they were talking about. Come on and we have a enemy greater than ourselves here buried down and look at us.