Chapter 32

Chapter 32

.

I just got out from the meeting about my upcoming new show. Same entertainment ang ka-collab ng agency ko, which is M Entertainment, may dumagdag lang na bago for the new genre. Dumiretso agad ako sa building ni Zak. I wanted to see him, di ko alam pero kapag andyan siya naiinis ako pero kapag wala naman hanap-hanap ko.

When I arrived at M Entertainment and got in lahat ng mga tao ay busy, especially the staff.

"Is there some announcement that I am not aware of?" I raised my eyebrow as I turned my gaze around the ground floor. Pero diko na lang pinansin at dumiretso na sa elevator. But I was stunned to see na it was out of order.

"Sa gantong araw? It looks okay to me." I whispered pero diko na lang pinansin, I guess i'll just stay here. I don't want to take the stairs!

Nagulat ako when a co-actress approached me.

"Hello, I'm Shirley. You're Xochi, right?" She asked. I can see from my peripheral vision that she offered me her hand.

I was about to roll my eyes and ignore her, but when I realized that the voice was familiar, I immediately turned my head to her.

"Shirley?" I asked in disbelief. I held her hand, and I won't let it in the air, nakakahiya kaya.

I have an image to protect, duh!

"Yup, one and only! How are you?" She asked, ngayon ko lang napansin na ang cute pala ng pisnge niya. It's not that chubby pero ang cute.

Without knowing, I pinched her cheeks. She flinched, and I immediately withdrew my hand.

"Sorry," I can't meet her eyes, baka kasi makurot ko pa pisnge niya.

"Nah, you're good. Nagulat lang ako." Tawa niya.

Kahit ang tawa niya ang cute. Because of what she said, I again pinched her cheeks.

"Why is your cheeks so soft!!" Hindi ko napansin na nanggigigil na pala ako. "Sorry, cute mo kasi!" I exclaimed, sinubukan kong pigilan ang pagpisil sa medyo matambok at malambot niyang pisnge.

"O-Okay lang." Namumula ang mukha nitong saad, she looked away. Masyado ko atang nagbigyan ng strength yung pag-kurot kaya ata her whole face turned red.

I pouted. "Sorry."

Agad siyang lumingon sa 'kin, bumuka bibig niya pero wala lumabas na salita. Nakatitig lang siya sa 'kin. I was puzzled when she suddenly shook her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked, I held her hand once again.

"A-Ah oo, I just remembered something. Let's go, may announcement daw kasi." She tried her best not to stutter.

Mas lalo kong ipinagtaka ang sinabi niya, but she's not under M Entertainment. How did she know about it? Tapos ako hindi? Or maybe she transferred if that's even a thing, and maybe Ate Kisha told me, but I was too preoccupied with some things.

I looked back and may mga staff na sumunod sa amin papuntang stairs.

"Announcement, but it's usually announced here sa ground floor—" naputol sasabihin ko dahil sa pagsabat niya.

"They moved it to another floor, para hindi maistorbo mga bisita, so we have to take the stairs." She answered, and I nodded.

I stopped. "Which floor?"

Lumingon siya sa 'kin, don't worry second floor lang naman.

Lang? Taking stairs takes forever! Kahit second floor lang 'yan ay mapapagod ako!