CHAPTER 6

Minji's POV

Still day one of being in Paris.

It was 5:30pm in Paris where NJ decided to spend the rest of our late afternoon chilling in our summer house. This caught me in all kinds of schemes so I could have Hanni all to myself that evening. She was currently taking a nap so I took advantage of this time to sneak into Haerin's room and ask for some help.

"Hi Haerin"

"Hi. What's up?"

"I need help with something for my night out with Hanni"

"Alright. Come sit and tell me" she patted the space next to her.

I sat down and fiddled with my fingers. "I hope you don't mind but I want to steal Hanni tonight to put my plan into action"

"Just you two?"

"Yes but I didn't research much about any events tonight so I assumed you would know something"

Haerin scratched under her chin and looked up to think. "Actually...I remember seeing an advertisement about a festival in the city"

My eyes lit up. "Oooooh"

"Danielle told me about how hard you're trying to get our baby Bunny and I'm very proud of you" She smiled, patting my head.

"Thanks Haerin"

"No worries. I trust you with all my heart to keep her safe and sound whenever we're not there. I really hope things work out in the end and you two can finally be official!"

"I can only hope. Like I tell myself to stop focusing on the bad outcomes but I really can't help it. What if she really doesn't like me back?"

"Minji, you know how Hanni is. She tends to keep her feelings to herself until someone helps her get it out. And that someone could be you. Unless...you want that someone to be another person?"

I scrunched my face angrily. "No! I want that someone to be me!"

"See, that type of attitude will make things work out. Now get out of here and have a good time!" Haerin clapped her hands and shoved me out of her room.

I ran back to my bedroom and started getting dressed into something stylish yet cozy. A cream coloured turtle neck tucked underneath plaid high waisted pants and white shoes.

I decided to just walk in without knocking, finding her lamp on. "Hey Beautiful, let's go- HOLY MOTHER OF JISOOS!"

Hiding my red face behind the flowers, I tripped over my own feet and fell onto my back with a loud thud. I could hear Hanni panicking through the sound of her sliding her pyjama pants up.

"Minji why didn't you knock?!"

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't think you were..Doing that" I stuttered.

I'm assuming you figured out what happened...

I walked in on my own member touching herself. As embarrassing as it sounds, I did feel butterflies in my stomach when my eyes landed on her hand movements underneath the sheets and her head thrown back. Ever since the day I walked in on her changing, perverted fantasies just kept raiding my head late at night, leading to an irritating feeling between my legs. That night would end with my own fingers in my pants until it went away.

Too much information...

"What do you need, Minji?" Hanni asked with her face as red as mine.

"I-I wanted to take you out tonight"

"Eh? Where?"

"There's a festival tonight in the city..." I stood up and scratched my nape as I handed the bouquet to her.