"Don't stop"

A gentle breeze was blowing,causing the white peonys to dance with its rhythm. Connected to the long white aisle were people standing on both sides, staring at the male walking through,a posy of lavender sitting on his hand. Squeals and gasps are merging, filling the air. The ones who've loved them too much are tearing up in joy. But the one who was standing at the start of the aisle is speechless. Only his eyes could say the amount of love he holds for the person who is walking towards him. He lifted his right hand when the slightly shorter male stopped ahead of him, his eyes never leaving the other's glistening one,crinkling with joy. Keeping the posy in one hand, he put the other one on his, and like the last piece of puzzle, their fingers fit just right. The priest opened his book, the promise of soul binding booming through the yard.

"Mr.Kim Taehyung,do you take Mr.Park Jimin as your lawfully married husband?"
.

"I do."

A tear slipped past Taehyung's cheek. Jimin's hand immediately went to his jaw,caressing the water away with his thumb. The priest turned his head toward him.

"Mr. Park Jimin, do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

.

"I do."

Taehyung's lips quavered, then streched in a boxy smile. His free hand gently slid at his husband's slim west thumb,  caressing the area.

"You may k—"

He pulled Jimin towards himself,catching those plump lips with his thin one. Claps and whistles showered the moment.

"OKAY,CUT!!"

Taehyung flung away from Jimin as if he were waiting for the yelled cut,marching forward to leave the aisle without bothering to look at the other. Jimin took the little fan his manager offered and held it parelled to his face,trying to act nonchalant. But the way tendrils of heat reached his face, making them flame pink,he didn't succeed at all. His eyes trailed of the staff member, clapping as the last scene of their series got finalized. Just like he assumed, they needed three full months to finish shooting this whole series. The whole team was practically living in this venue for the last three days just to shoot this scene.

'Kissing taehyung for three days! How does it feel,huh?'

The hit of his scandelous thought once again filled his cheeks with pink. Clearing his throat, he let his sight travel over the yard,only to get settled at a particularly tall Kim, who just left him behind to stand beside the cinematographer.

.
.
.
.

"Sir,is something wrong?
Is my voice not clear?
Sir??"

Nothing's wrong. Yoongi could clearly see his employee through the laptop, his voice flowing by the innear inside his eardrums perfectly, but that was a minute ago. Everything was going alright until, a minute ago,his eyes landed on a pair standing a little bit far from him: his boyfriend, who was talking to the cinematographer, and his not-by-blood brother, Kim Taehyung,who just took off his long coat to put it on his boyfriend's shoulder. And his ears shut down.

Believe him when he says he tried his best to not get jealous of Taehyung, but he couldn't help himself seeing the young model's effort getting harder and harder day by day. And the fact that he couldn't admit anything about his relationship right now is adding fuel to the fire.

'And who is the one who decided to do so,huh? Serve you right, Min Yoongi!'

Dragging a deep breath, he tried to concentrate in the meeting, but someone put life in the still chair beside him,dragging it back to sit on. A strong smell of jasmine filled the air around him, pupils moving to the corners of his eyes,catching the bounce of the all too familiar long brown hair.