(not)Too easy?..

Morning rays entered the room through the glass window,giving sunbath to the little bonsai that sat on the sill as birds chirping resonated in the room ushering of a beautiful day.
7.45 am.Part of a very graceful morning got interrupted by the thumping of shoes when a similarly fickled namjoon scrambled out of his closet claded in white t-shirt tucked inside the baggie white pant with black hair sprawled all over his forehead and threw the towel on bed.He didn't get the chance to envisage about the selection of his outfit either it's suitable or not for work because of the shortage of time as he plucked the phone from the table and ran out of the room after closing the door.He must slept like a pig for the blaring sound of alarm not to pierce through his dreamland.The moment his monolids got parted to set on the clock,he sprung out of his bed to run inside the shower.He was late..very very late.
The room door flung open as namjoon stumbled inside once again only to grab the west length white jacket which splayed on the bed.

He hurriedly descended the stairs with a hopping snow trailed behind.Namjoon moved his chin at his side to look over his shoulder when the barking sound resonated through the hallroom.His puppy seemed happy for some reason.After crossing the last stair he bent down to cup the puppy's cheeks,gently kneaded them who halted with a bark.

"Why are you being a happy baby when your papa is in distress,snow?"

As if the puppy understood the allegation,it leaned on namjoon's palm to earn a giggle of forgiveness from the messy hair brunette.He kissed the white ball of fur who replied by licking on namjoon's lips causing him to throw an another fit of giggle.
He stood straight and turned his heels only to be jumped with a squeak when his eyes locked with those familiar feline pairs.Yoongi stood just ahead him.

"Where are you going?"

He tried to retreated his steps to creat a gap among them but got trapped between the last stair and the male infront of him to lost his balance.He didn't felt the impact though instead he felt the graze of fingers on his back that settled on his west,the pull towards a chest.Min yoongi's chest that knock his breath out of his throat.

"Watch your steps.You could have a nasty fall".

'Your fault!You are the one who was standing on me..almost!!'
Namjoon wanted say that.He nearly did but once again his mind got dazed at the sight of yoongi from this distance,from in his arms distance.Once again he'd found yoongi intimidatingly handsome with furrowed eyebrows and slightly jutted lips.When yoongi placed him on his foot he couldn’t tell.

"I..Office..Coffee..?"

One of yoongi's eyebrow raised at the incoherent answer as his sight shifted to the clock mounted on the wall.

"This early?"

Namjoon also stole a galance of the time keeper.It's 8 already.What did yoongi mean by this early.He was the one who'd wanted his coffee at eight which namjoon has failed to do for the third time.
'Is he mocking me somehow!'
The messy brunette's brows aligned.

"There is enought time for breakfast.Have a sit,we will leave together".

Namjoon's eyelashes flickered as the words sank in his mind.Min yoongi wanted to have breakfast with him,the same min yoongi who'd refused to even greet him at morning.And going office together,did he heard that right?
His orbs switched to the puppy's ogling round black eyes.

'If it is a dream,bite me right now snow!'
He startled when the puppy barked at his way before moving to the kitchen corroborating the reality.When his glance that followed snow's movement stuck at yoongi's back he found himself trailing towards that side too.