💙Fatality💙

Chris

I opened my eyes, the fear has won again. My body was shaken, my skin,was cold. My hands were moving without stop. All me, was a disaster. Since a month, I'm having this nightmare.

I feel guilty, it's there every time I open my eyes. I still feeling as a failure, because everything could have changed. I had to take the control, but she never heard me and neither would allow it.

As I can, stand up from the bed. Looking between my possesions, a note book whose one sheet of paper hold that picture which makes me feel she's till with me, here, in this place. Trying to believe in miracles, it's ironic and maybe a little bit hypocrit of myself. Beggin to the owner of the sky, that huge boss, to make me met  again who I loved someday.

And I keep loving until today.

My pen leans on the paper and unconfident, start to write looking forward the correct words. Which takes me some minutes to find out.

"Dear ___ Cooper"

 "Today, maybe, I'm someone who is missed in your memories, who is hard for you to forget, as it's for me. My first letter is to express you the fatality of my existence, and that I'm not strong enough to face this without you. Wherever you're,I hope you read this,and don't come if you wish not, because you might be upset. And probably, you won't want to know about how I'm. The only thing I beg for, is to you write me back the texts and poems I try to design, that would make me happy. Finally, remember you I love you, and I'm sure you do as well"

Chris Mclean